25th December 2012, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

List of industrial training centers in Lucknow for students of 3rd year of B.Tech EEE

List of Industrial Training centers in Lucknow for the students of 3rd year of B.Tech in EE?

Related Questions:
  1. List of industrial training centers in Lucknow for students of 3rd year of B.Tech EEE
  2. List of the companies which provide industrial training to B.Tech 3rd year students in CSE?
  3. List of Companies offering Industrial Training for the candidates of B.Tech in EEE stream?
  4. List of the companies offering implant training for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year students?
  5. Best companies in Lucknow for industrial training? Procedure to apply in them?
  6. Which are the companies that give industrial training for EEE students for 1 month
  7. List of training centers in Jaipur for CS students?
  8. List of the training centers in Jaipur offering training for CSE students? I am B.Tech 3rd year (CSE) student
  9. Which type of industrial training is suitable after B.Tech 3rd year for ECE department?
  10. Industrial training for 2nd year B.Tech (EEE) student? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which are the companies which give industrial training for EEE students
  12. List of companies offering Summer Training for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Lucknow and Noida? -- [New]
  13. List of the companies for training for EEE 3rd year students in Chennai and Vellore
  14. List of the training centers along with their address in Chandigarh and New Delhi, offering training for ECE students? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student from Jalander
  15. List of companies in Gujarat offering industrial training for 3rd year B.Tech CSE students?
  16. List of companies offering an industrial training for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year students in Gujarat?
  17. List of institutes along with their details, offering summer training in Lucknow for B.Tech CSE students?
  18. List of companies in Kerala that provide industrial training for 5 to 7 days
27th April 2014, 07:22 PM
teslafan

Thumbs up Re: List of industrial training centers in Lucknow for students of 3rd year of B.Tech EEE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
List of Industrial Training centers in Lucknow for the students of 3rd year of B.Tech in EE?
I think the best place is "Kanopy Techno Solutions" in Kanpur, which is in collaboration with IIT Kanpur. I worked with the group in winter and came to know about the amazing facility. They have grown a very good reputation in providing quality industrial training in fields of Softwares, Electronics, and Electrochemistry. The best part is that the projects they do are very interesting. More information can be found about them from the official website, 'www.kanopyts.com'
8th May 2016, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of industrial training centers in Lucknow for students of 3rd year of B.Tech EEE

Techolex is best place for industrial & summer training for B-Tech ,MCA, BCA, M.Sc(CS/IT) ,B.Sc(CS/IT) students at Daliganj X- ing Sitapur Road Lucknow . Techolex offer Android training ,ios training ,java training ,php training, wordpress training ,Android firmware training,window phone training,blackberry training , J2ME training , Joomla training ,Magento Training & all other open source cms.
6th May 2023, 02:01 AM
rbagdiya1

Default Re: List of industrial training centers in Lucknow for students of 3rd year of B.Tech EEE

Here are some industrial training centers in Lucknow that offer training for B.Tech EEE (Electrical and Electronics Engineering) 3rd-year students:

1. Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)
2. National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC)
3. Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology (CIPET)
4. Central Power Research Institute (CPRI)
5. Uttar Pradesh Rajkiya Nirman Nigam Limited (UPRNNL)
6. Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)
7. Indian Railways
8. Tata Motors
9. Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL)
10. Northern Railways

It is important to note that the availability of industrial training at these centers may depend on several factors such as your academic performance, the timing of your application, and the number of positions available. It is recommended that you contact the respective companies or visit their websites to inquire about industrial training opportunities and their eligibility criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?