6th June 2011, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

List of institutes along with their admission procedure offering diploma in nursing near Ambala, Chandigarh?

I want to do diploma in nursing from any institute near Ambala - chandigarh. I have done 12 in arts from haryana board. If yes then what is the procedure of taking admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Government institutes offering Nursing Diploma course in India? Procedure to get admission?
  2. How to take coaching for CAT? Best institutes providing coaching? Best institute in Chandigarh and Ambala?
  3. List of institutes offering 1 year Diploma in e-Business in Patiala and Chandigarh
  4. List of Colleges offering MBA in Hospital Administration in Jammu and Chandigarh?
  5. List of famous colleges in India offering M.Sc Nursing course?
  6. List of institutes which offer Marine Engineering Diploma course to E&TC Diploma holder in Mumbai? Procedure to get admission?
  7. Can a 12th arts student enroll for nursing course? List of institutes along with their admission procedure and available seats for the nursing course? How can I apply for nursing course after 12th?
  8. Procedure to get admission into M.Sc Nursing after the completion of B.Sc Nursing? Colleges offering this course in Hyderabad?
  9. List of institutes offering PhD in Nursing in India? Procedure to apply for such course in AIIMS?
  10. Which colleges are offering lateral entry? List of institutes and procedure for admission for direct entry into the 2nd year B.E after diploma engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of further courses after Diploma in Plastic Technology? List of institutes offering the course with complete details?
  12. Industrial Chemistry vs. Applied Chemistry? What are the career prospects in Chemistry?
  13. List of institutes in Mumbai offering PhD in Hospital Administration? -- [New]
  14. Procedure to do Aeronautical Engineering or Pilot course after scoring 60% in diploma computer science? List of the op
  15. List of institutes offering PGD in Travel & Tourism Management in Mumbai? Procedure of admission?
  16. How may I get admission in LEET colleges around Chandigarh after completion of my diploma in instrumentation technology?
  17. List of institutes which offer B.E.(Civil Engineering) to Diploma holder in Himachal Pradesh?
  18. List of institutes along with their admission procedure and fee structure for 11th in Himachal Pradesh and Chandigarh?
20th June 2012, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of institutes along with their admission procedure offering diploma in nursing near Ambala, Chandigarh?

can 12 th arts student enroll for nursing course?If yes how we can seek admission regarding nursing courses?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?