18th February 2012, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

List of the institutes in Goa offering MBA course in accounting?

Which are institute in Goa which provide MBAin ACCOUNT?
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges along withe their fee structure in Goa offering B.Ed courses?
  2. List of institutes along with their fee structure offering B.Ed course in Goa?
  3. List of companies offering Inplant Training for MBA(Finance & Accounting) 2nd year student in Hyderabad?
  4. List of the colleges in Goa along with their requirements offering B.Ed course?
  5. What kind of jobs will I get after doing MBA in Marketing and HR? List of institutes offering the course?
  6. Detailed information and list of institutes which offer Diploma in Accounting course in Bangalore?
  7. List of Institutions in Goa for Taxation course?
  8. Which are the companies offering industrial training in Hyderabad? I am a MBA financial and accounting officer
  9. List of colleges offering correspondence diploma courses in Finance/Accounts/Taxation after MBA in Finance & HR. -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Procedure to pursue ICWA course after completing graduation in Accounting and Finance(BAF)? List of the colleges
  11. List of good institutes in Bhubaneshwar offering distance learning MBA program?
  12. Institutes offering Ph.D in Civil Engineering stream? List of IITs and foreign institutes? Is IISC Bangalore offering this course?
  13. List of best institutes offering MBA program through correspondence?
  14. What is the qualification required to do MBA in Aviation? List of the institutes offering the course in Mysore and Bangalore?
  15. Which colleges provide post graduation in Accounts? What is the eligibility criteria for the admission? -- [New]
  16. Am I eligible to study PGD in Computerized Financial Accounting being a B.Com 1st year student? List of institutes in Maharashtra?
  17. Can I pursue MBA after scoring 49% in B.Com? List of colleges offering MBA through distance?
  18. List of top Institutes offering MBA course in Aviation in Distance Learning in India?
22nd March 2013, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the institutes in Goa offering MBA course in accounting?

Info about
Sri Sri institute in margao offering MBA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?