23rd August 2011, 09:02 AM
sabitasahoo

List of good institutes in Bhubaneshwar offering distance learning MBA program?

tell me some good institutes of distance Mba in bhubaneswar and also send me the address of that centres
please send me the details

Related Questions:
  1. List of institutes offering LLB program through distance learning?
  2. What is the difference between regular MBA course and MBA course in Distance Learning? Top Institutes offering MBA course in Distance Learning?
  3. List of Institutes offering Distance Learning program in BMLT?
  4. Which MBA course is suitable for a Telecom Engineer(ECE passed)? Best colleges in Hyderabad to do MBA through Correspondence?
  5. List of universities offering PhD in HR through distance learning program?
  6. Can I become a Professor after studying Distance M.Tech and having 6.5 years and counting job experience? List of institutes offering distance M.Tech in India? -- [New]
  7. List of universities offering MBA program to students who have done their graduation through distance learning?
  8. List of good correspondence/distance learning MBA institutes? Fee structure and eligibility criteria?
  9. List of Institutes offering distance education program in MA psychology?
  10. List of the colleges offering Pharma MBA by distance learning?
  11. List of top Institutes offering MBA course in Aviation in Distance Learning in India?
  12. Best institutes for MBA distance learning?
  13. List of UGC recognized universities offering distance learning program in B.Tech Biotech? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of recognized institutes offering distance learning program in B.Tech (mechanical)?
  15. How to join MCA course and get Job being a candidate pursuing BCA course?
  16. List of good colleges offering MBA or PGDIM in Distance Learning in Pune and Mumbai?
  17. Am I eligible for MBA exam after doing distance degree?
  18. What is the fee structure and procedure to apply for Law through correspondence
22nd April 2012, 01:29 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of good institutes in Bhubaneshwar offering distance learning MBA program?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabitasahoo View Post
tell me some good institutes of distance Mba in bhubaneswar and also send me the address of that centres
please send me the details

Candidate seeking for Master of Business Administration [MBA]through distance from Orissa, Bhubaneswar, may look to pursue from Utkal University-Directorate of Distance and Continuing Education. Candidate who have completed the bachelors degree program from a recognized University are eligible for MBA program. Admission is based on entrance tests. The duration of the program is two years and comprises of four semester. Fee for the program costs. Rs.24,000 per year excluding other fees.

For detail information one may refer to the official website of Utkal University-Directorate of Distance and Continuing Education.

The other option will be Sikkim Manipal University, Bhubaneswar. To get detail regarding Information center in Bhubaneswar, one must follow the following link.
23rd December 2013, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of good institutes in Bhubaneshwar offering distance learning MBA program?

distance mba in F M University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?