11th May 2012, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in genetic engineering and biotechnology in B.Tech course in West Bengal? Is there any admission test for this course?

How can I get admission to genetic engineering and Biotechnology in B.Tech Course in West Bengal(Kolkata and durgapur)? Have their any admission test for this courses?

Related Questions:
  1. Date of admission test for Ph.D in Biotechnology in universities of West Bengal?
  2. Percentage needed in 12th board exam to get admission in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology course? Entrance exam which I need to answer?
  3. Can I get any reputed college for CSE after scoring 50400 in WBJEE?
  4. Which university is better for admission between Anna University and West Bengal University of Technology?
  5. Percentage of marks required in boards to get admission for Genetic Engineering Biotechnology? What are the main subjects in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology? Which is the entrance exam?
  6. Genetic engineering B.Tech colleges in India
  7. Which are the government colleges in West Bengal offering biotechnology and biochemistry -- [New]
  8. Can I get admission in West Bengal after scoring 417 in SC in West Bengal?
  9. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Mtech in Genetic engineering after Btech in biotechnology engineering?
  11. How to take admission in btech mechanical engineering in west bengal after diploma in automobile?
  12. Which government college can I get after scoring 637 rank in WBJEE?
  13. Which engineering college can I get in West Bengal? What is the mode of admission?
  14. Can I get admission in government engineering college in West Bengal after scoring 2964 rank in WBJEE
  15. What is the counseling date of WBJEE?
  16. In which college can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?
  17. Eligibility to appear in West Bengal JELET for Diploma student? Procedure to get admission in B.Tech(Civil Engineering) course?
  18. Can i get admission directly to 2nd year B.Tech course in Engineering College in West Bengal?
18th August 2012, 09:29 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission in genetic engineering and biotechnology in B.Tech course in West Bengal? Is there any admission test for this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How can I get admission to genetic engineering and Biotechnology in B.Tech Course in West Bengal(Kolkata and durgapur)? Have their any admission test for this courses?
The Institute of Genetic Engineering, West Bengal, offers Three years B.Sc [Hons] Degree program in Biotechnology and Genetics. Candidate from Science Stream in the +2 level of Examinations are eligible to pursue the programs. Admission is through selection test CET [Common Entrance Examination] and also on the basis of the merit. The program comprises of six semesters. Applicants who are awaiting their 10+2 results are also eligible to apply.

For detail information one may refer to the official website of the Institute of Genetic Engineering, West Bengal.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?