11th July 2011, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

List of M.Pharm colleges in AP? Number of seats available through PGECET entrance exam?

i would like to know the list of m pharm colleges in andhrapradesh and no of seats available through pgecet entrance ?

Related Questions:
  1. In which college could I get after scoring 11th rank in PGECET in the stream of software and IT? Colleges offering this course and the number of seats available in each college?
  2. List of M.Pharm colleges in AP district wise? I have scored 3975 rank in PGECET under OC category
  3. What is PGECET? How is it different from GPAT?
  4. List of M.Pharm colleges that I can get after scoring 2851 rank in PGECET
  5. Mtech colleges in Andhra Pradesh? paid seats in hyderabad based on pgecet entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How many M.Pharma seats are available in A.P? Can a candidate with rank 7345 in PGECET get seat in pharmaceutics, analysis, or industrial pharmacy in Hyderabad?
  7. M.Pharm seat in AP after scoring 1600 rank in PGECET? List of PCI approved colleges in SV region? Details about web counseling?
  8. Recent list of M.Pharm college and the number of seats available? Will I get a seat in counseling in M.Pharm college?
  9. How many M.Pharma colleges are there in Andhra Pradesh and total number of seats there?
  10. Date of entrance test of M.Pharm in Gujarat? Procedure to get the form? List of M.Pharm colleges affiliated to AICTE?
  11. How should I get the application form of DIPSAR?
  12. Can I go for the DUMET entrance exam? Where can I get the application form? Total number of seats?
  13. Total number of PG seats available in different colleges in Mumbai?
  14. List of M.Pharm colleges in India? Date of their entrance exams?
  15. Number of seats alloted to Kerala from All India Medical List -- [New]
  16. In which colleges I can get admission for M-Pharmacy course with a rank of 3183 in PGCET?
  17. Colleges which I can get after scoring 3318 rank in PGECET in ECE stream? List of M.Tech colleges with last rank admitted according to PGECET?
  18. Can I get a seat in Pharmaceutics in Hyderabad M.Pharm colleges after scoring 7674 rank in OU PGECET
30th August 2011, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of M.Pharm colleges in AP? Number of seats available through PGECET entrance exam?

i got 6000 rank in pgecet for m.pharmacy i have a reservation of bc.b can i get the seat
15th November 2011, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of M.Pharm colleges in AP? Number of seats available through PGECET entrance exam?

hi sir i got 6035 rank in pgecet 2011.can i get seat in m pharmacy?plz reply
5th December 2011, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

i got 10885 rank in pgecet i have a reservation bc-b in which colleges i wil be getting
26th May 2012, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

if i get 500 rank in pgecet in pharmacy in which university ican get the seat
22nd June 2012, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 7728 rank in pgecet would i get seat for m pharm?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?