8th December 2010, 06:19 PM
p vinoth kumar

Pursuing MSc IT : Will I be able to do ME part-time from Anna University?

I am pursuing MSc IT. Will i able to do part time M.E programme in anna university?

Related Questions:
  1. BE part time holder can do ME in CAD from Anna university?
  2. How to do M.E in Power Systems in Anna University in Part Time?
  3. Can I do part time M.E in Anna University of Technology Madurai at the same time along with Ph.D part time?
  4. How can I get transfer from Madurai to Salem if pursuing PhD in Anna University? Procedure to convert full time PhD to part time?
  5. Can I do any part time course in Anna University having completed M.Sc in Electronics?
  6. Class timings and duration of part time M.E in Anna University? Does Anna University offer part time in Week End basis?
  7. Procedure to convert from full time to part time PhD course for a candidate of Anna University?
  8. How to do part time M.E after completing B.Tech IT form Anna University?
  9. Cutoff for doing part time M.A? What are the courses offered in Part Time and Chennai Anna University
  10. Am I eligible to pursue Part time BE in Chemical Engineering from Anna University being a candidate having completed M.Sc in Chemistry and working in Government Organization for 13 years? Procedure to apply for this course?
  11. Part time ME in Anna university self financing colleges -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Procedure to do B.E part time? What is the cutoff score? I want to do B.E Mechanical Engineering Part Time in Anna University
  13. Procedure to apply for study part time M.E. in Anna University? Details of entrance exam?
  14. Can I pursue ME (Part time) from Anna University after completing BE-EIE? -- [New]
  15. How to do M.E in Part time under Anna University?
  16. Anna University part time M.E course fee structure?
  17. Part-time M.Tech from Anna University after M.Phil and M.Sc (CT)?
  18. How to do M.E in part time at Anna university?
14th December 2010, 04:53 PM
ramakant sharma

Smile Re: Pursuing MSc IT : Will I be able to do ME part-time from Anna University?

Hello dear
yes of course you will be able to get admission in anna university for part time they have 5 seats in each branch for taking admission you have to apply for anna university and have to face their internal exams

here is the link for getting notifications

www.annauniv.edu/adm/

good luck and sorry for late reply
19th January 2011, 05:01 PM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Default Re: Pursuing MSc IT : Will I be able to do ME part-time from Anna University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by p vinoth kumar View Post
I am pursuing MSc IT. Will i able to do part time M.E programme in anna university?
dear friend,
yes you can get admission in ME progamme in anna university but anna university accepts admission only after clearing their exam. so you must first prepare for their exam. for more details you can log into their official website
www.annauniv.in
12th April 2011, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Pursuing MSc IT : Will I be able to do ME part-time from Anna University?

I AM PURSUING MSc.CS.will i able to do part time M.E computer science in anna university?
17th May 2011, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

DEAR SIR/MADAM
WILL YOU KNOW ME THAT IS THERE ANY INSTITUITION WHICH HELDING MBA PART TIME IN JAIPUR RAJ. FROM ANY REPUTED UNIVERSITY
22nd June 2012, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

I am pursuing MSc (physics). Will i able to do part time M.E programme in anna university?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?