22nd May 2012, 11:12 PM
shajimon joseph

What are the marine engineering courses in CUSAT Kerala? What is the fee structure?

what are the marine engineering courses in cusat. kerala.. and its fees details.
thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the marine engineering courses in CUSAT, Kerala?
  2. Am I eligible to do Marine Engineering after scoring 65% marks in 12th? What is the fee structure of the course?
  3. Engineering colleges offering marine engineering courses in India? How much time does it take to complete the course? How much is the fee structure?
  4. How can I join Marine engineering after Diploma in marine engineering? What would be the fee structure?
  5. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of marine engineering colleges in Kerala? How to get admission and what is the fee structure?
  7. List of Marine Engineering Colleges in Kerala? How to get admission and what is the fee structure?
  8. After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of this course?
  9. How to join B.E Marine engineering after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering with 85%? What is the fee structure?
  10. What are subjects in Marine Engineering and Fee structure of the universities? -- [New]
  11. What to do to join marine engineering courses after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? Any government colleges providing marine engineering courses in India?
  12. Will I be able to join marine engineering with 65% in 12th? What is the fee structure?
  13. Percentage required to be eligible for Aeronautical Engineering or Marine Engineering? Fee structure of the mentioned courses?
  14. List of Marine engineering colleges available in Kerala?
  15. Best Marine engineering colleges of South India? What is the selection procedure and the fee structure? Courses that are offered?
  16. Marks required to do marine engineering after completion of B.E Mechanical degree course? What is the fee structure?
  17. Which are the best Institutes to do M.Sc in Marine Engineering? How much will be the fee structure for this course?
  18. How may I join distance education program in MBA from CUSAT University? What is its fee structure?
21st November 2012, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the marine engineering courses in CUSAT Kerala? What is the fee structure?

how to get admission in marine engineering in cusat at kerala in merit sc
13th December 2012, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the marine engineering courses in CUSAT Kerala? What is the fee structure?

which are the merine engineering courses available in all over the world
28th December 2012, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Can i get admission for marine engineering in cusat with 80% marks in plus2 in merit seat? What are the courses that will be available for me?
14th January 2013, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

is there any scope FOR GIRLS IN COMPUTER ENGINEERING? WHAT ARE THEY?
23rd January 2014, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

If i got 75% in 12 std and i am in sc category can i got marine engenering in cusat
28th July 2014, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Can i get merit seat for marine engg.What can i do to get a seat in merit?
13th January 2015, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

where can I do the CRISIS MANAGEMENT AND HUMAN BEHAVIOR COURSE IN KERALA?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?