19th June 2011, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure of merit admission in government engineering colleges in Kerala?

How much fee for merit admission in goverment engineering collages in kerala

Related Questions:
  1. How many merit seats are there in Kerala for MBBS? How much to be paid? What is the fee structure?
  2. How to get admission in B.Sc Nursing at any leading government colleges of Kerala? Where to get form for admission and what is the fee structure? -- [New]
  3. Which are the CS government colleges in Kerala? What is the detailed fee structure?
  4. List of self financing colleges? Merit fee structure details of Engineering?
  5. Fees structure of government engineering colleges of Kerala?
  6. Fee structure for Pharma.D course in Kerala and Karnataka in government and private colleges?
  7. List of Marine Engineering Colleges in Kerala? How to get admission and what is the fee structure?
  8. Fee structure and donations in private medical colleges at AP? How to get admission?
  9. What is the amount for BDS course for SC/ST?
  10. Fee structure for MSc Nursing course in self finance and government colleges in Kerala?
  11. Being a physically challenged person of other state(Kerala) how can I get admission for MBBS in Tamilnadu Government Colleges? What is the fee structure? How can I apply for it online?
  12. How much is the fees for government engineering college, Kerala at Merit Admission?
  13. Will I get a seat in government/aided engineering college in Kerala after scoring 14581 rank in Kerala EEE? Fees of the self financing colleges? Number of seats for engineering?
  14. Medical college in South India for admission on the basis of merit? Fee structure for merit based seats and management seats?
  15. How to get admission in Government Engineering Colleges without giving any entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of marine engineering colleges in Kerala? How to get admission and what is the fee structure?
  17. Total number of MDS seat in Kerala? Fee structure of both government and self financing colleges?
  18. What is the fee structure for MBBS in government and private colleges in Kerala
27th June 2011, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure of merit admission in government engineering colleges in Kerala?

fee structure of merit seat for civil engineering in govt college
12th July 2011, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure of merit admission in government engineering colleges in Kerala?

what is the tuition fee of btech courses in gov. collages kerala
12th July 2011, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

fee structure for govt engineering colleges in kerala
12th July 2011, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

government fee structure for engineering
12th July 2011, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

fees structure of government seats in medical and engineering - kerala
15th July 2011, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure of government engineering colleges in Maharashtra for direct admission in 2nd year after deploma
22nd July 2011, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

35000 25000 =60000....
25000 IS SPECIAL FEES ONLY FOR 50% OF MERIT SEATS.....
23rd July 2011, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

please let me the latest fees structure of keam self financing colleges for btech courses...both government and management quota.
28th July 2011, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 15000 rank in keam engineering 2011 and I belong to general category can you tell me the colleges in which I can get admission?
29th July 2011, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

my category list rank list is 1399.can i get merit seat in goverment engineering colleg?what is the fees stracutre
18th August 2011, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

I got an admission for engineering in govt self financing college.what is the fee structure? 20000 or 35000
19th August 2011, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

sir new fee of engineering in kerala
23rd September 2011, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Fee for merit engineering seat
1st May 2012, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

What is the fees for engineering in govt colleges?
21st July 2013, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

i got addmission in a private engineering college.how many time pay the fee? wii fee pay per 1 year/6 monthe???
16th October 2013, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

i am an computer science and engineering student in an self financing collage in kerala and am in government merit seat and admission take in the year 2012.i would like to know my fee structure?
16th June 2014, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

My keam rank is 16558 and my category is obc,so will I get a govt. seat for EC ?
2nd May 2016, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

fee structure for govt engineering colleges in kerale keam exam merit
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?