16th April 2011, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear for Maths Olympiad after clearing 12th board exams? Best study material for higher calculas?

i m in 12 class nd preparing for iit jee 2012 and i want to ask if i can appear for any maths olympiad after clearing 12 board exams and also let me know the best study material for higher calculus

23rd April 2011, 08:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I appear for Maths Olympiad after clearing 12th board exams? Best study material for higher calculas?

can i give math olympiad after clearing 12th.
26th April 2011, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I appear for Maths Olympiad after clearing 12th board exams? Best study material for higher calculas?

i am a student of 12th appearing now & i wants to appear in international mathematics olympiad 2011.please detail me .your senders aditya swarup cool michael roushan
22nd February 2012, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

how i apply olympiad if i got below 70% marks in 12th
9th January 2013, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Can i apply to olymbid exam in chemistry?bcoz i am studing college 2nd year now
9th January 2013, 04:49 PM
end of query
Senior Member+

Yes, you can appear for the maths Olympiad after completion of your 12th, it'll be a senior Olympiad. The school Olympiad is held at the junior level while the Olympiad conducted in college is of senior level.
For the preparation of Olympiad, arihant books on differentiatial and integral calculus are required to brush up the systematic way of study.
Gud luck
4th July 2013, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

i have passed 12th with 72%.i m interested in giving olympiads and ntes exams.how may i proceed?
10th December 2013, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

I want exam portions and any sample study materials s
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?