31st July 2011, 12:30 AM
dulichand dew.

List of PSU which accept students with 60%?

My aggregate percentage in B.E. 58%. And which of the psu exam i have given. Plz give me the idea for the psu.

Related Questions:
  1. Chances to get into PSU if I dont have 65% in my B.Tech? List of PSU considering students with less than 65%?
  2. List of PSU's that accept less than 65% for internship training?
  3. Can I get into PSU if I dont have 65% in my B.Tech? List of PSU considering students with less than 65%?
  4. Do PSU's accept GATE score from production engineering stream?
  5. Which PSUs are recruiting Computer Science students for training?
  6. Can B.Tech 4th year students appear for PSU examination? What is the eligibility criteria to appear for PSU exam?
  7. List of institutions prepares the students for verbal ability and English for various entrance exams like PSU's and GATE?
  8. List of various PSU's?
  9. Am I eligible for private as well as public sector job after doing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering with 60% marks
  10. Any options in PSU's after completing B.Tech? List of all the PSU's?
  11. What are the options in PSU after completing B.Tech in ECE? List of all PSU's where I can get a job after my B.Tech?
  12. Eligibility to appear for PSU exam? Can students of BSc apply for PSU exam
  13. Which PSU's recruit with 60% marks? List of PSU companies?
  14. How can I prepare for PSU exam? List of materials for management trainee exam for PSU(HR)?
  15. What are the job opportunities in MNC and Core companies after completion of B.Tech in ECE?
  16. How can I get government job in Electronics Engineering field?
  17. Possibility to get into NTPC and BHEL through GATE if not registered in NTPC and BHEL through GATE? -- [New]
  18. CS or ECE? Which stream is better in engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
6th June 2013, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of PSU which accept students with 60%?

Sir i have 62% in btech ( mechanical) can i apply for any psu? My email id is- [email protected]
22nd June 2013, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of PSU which accept students with 60%?

sir please tell me what are the jobs available for cse students in psus?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?