6th March 2015, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Scholarships available for a candidate who has secured 84% and 82% respectively in 1st and 2nd semester of B.Tech?

Friends,
I have 84% in B.Tech 1st semester.
And 82% in B.Tech 2nd semester.
without any backlog.
So, I can get any reward of scholarship.
And which are the scholarships avails for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get scholarship for a candidate who has secured 9.85 CGPA in 1st semester of B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  2. Can I get a job in Infosys after scoring 48% in 1st semester and 2 backlogs in 1st semester
  3. List of Questions and Answers to prepare for 1st semester and 2nd semester of M.Sc in IT?
  4. Am I eligible to get Scholarship being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Tech and secured 75% in first year of B.Tech?
  5. Can I get direct entry to 3rd year B.E after doing diploma ECE after passing 12th science
  6. Post of electrical engineers in Indian Army and how can I apply for it?
  7. Eligibility to attend TCS on-campus interview for a candidate who has secured 59% in B.Tech 6th semester?
  8. Admission eligibility in Masters in Business economics?
  9. Am I eligible to sit for Aptitude Tests of Companies having secured 68% average of all semesters in IT and securing 59.8% in 2nd semester?
  10. List of scholarships available for MCA student?
  11. Can I get IOCL Scholarship if secured 60% in MBBS 1st year? List of scholarships to apply?
  12. Am I eligible to pursue BA in German? I have scored 70% in 12 but less than 45% in B.Com 1st year. I am also studying at Max Muller Bhavan and I am currently in 5th semester (B2.2) (Mittlestufe)
  13. Scholarships to apply for MBA 1st semester student of Pune?
  14. Scholarships available for a candidate who has secured 86% in 12th and 7.46 CGPA in B.Tech 1st year? -- [New]
  15. Can I eligible for Air Force through CDS or AFCAT having secured 68% in B.Tech having one backlog in B.Tech 1st semester?
  16. Am i eligible for TCS campus recruitment? I have cleared in 2nd semester
  17. Any scholarships would be given to 2nd year B.Tech students?
  18. Previous year Question Papers for 1st semester and 2nd semester of B.Sc in Physics? -- [Most Discussed]
26th October 2017, 06:46 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships available for a candidate who has secured 84% and 82% respectively in 1st and 2nd semester of B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Friends,
I have 84% in B.Tech 1st semester.
And 82% in B.Tech 2nd semester.
without any backlog.
So, I can get any reward of scholarship.
And which are the scholarships avails for me?

Those candidates who are studying in the 2nd year of B.Tech course after completion of 1st semester with 84% and 2nd semester with 82% marks can apply for some scholarships. Candidates have to contact their college administration for a scholarship or can apply online directly. There are some government and private scholarships available for the 2nd year engineering graduates. Interested candidates can apply for a scholarship like Gaurav Foundation scholarship while studying 2nd year B.Tech course. Applicant should have scored over 60% marks in all the examinations from 10th onward to avail the Gaurav Foundation scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?