24th October 2016, 11:33 PM
PAVAN Pandya

Admission with hostel in 1st standard Gujarati medium school with hostel facility?

I want admission for my five years old daughter in 1st Std. Gujarati Medium school with Hostel Facility. I prefer government run school or granted government school. My maximum budget is around 1 lakh Rs.(education + hostel fee) any where in gujarat

Related Questions:
  1. List of schools with hostel facility for admission in 5th standard in Bangalore? Course fee and hostel charges of school?
  2. Is there hostel facility available in Bhagavan Sathya Sai School for age group 5 years? How to get admission form?
  3. CBSE schools with hostel facility for admission in 8th standard?
  4. Which school has Hostel facility in Shrungere and Mangalore?
  5. CBSE school with hostel facility in Pune for 8th standard?
  6. Boys hostel for 9th standard with strict discipline? Cost of such hostel?
  7. List of schools with hostel facility which provides admission and coaching for class 12th?
  8. List of Schools with Hostel facility in Bangalore for 5th standard student? Procedure to get admission?
  9. List of schools with hostel facility which offer admission in 9th standard for female candidate in Karnataka?
  10. Which school in Chhatisgarh has the best Hostel Facility with low fee? -- [New]
  11. List of CBSE affiliated Girls schools offering admission in 9th standard with Hostel facility around Kolkata?
  12. List of best schools with hostel facility for doing 12th commerce?
  13. Is there any hostel facility in Rashtriya Military School? What is the fee for 11th and 12th standard?
  14. What is the fee structure of studying in Tamil medium school with free hostel facility?
  15. Best 11th and 12th CBSE school for two with hostel facility?
  16. Admission eligibility in St. Xavier's school for a Christian? Is there any hostel facility available?
  17. How to get admission in 6th standard at Bhagavan Sathya Sai School, Puttaparthi?
  18. Which are the good CBSE boarding schools in Bhubaneshwar providing good hostel facility for girls in standard 11th -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?