1st April 2016, 10:00 AM
athira95

List of short term courses related to ECE branch of B.Tech? Best institutes which offer these courses?

Sir/Mam,

I'm a 3rd year ECE branch of B.Tech student. i am having 3 back papers.
sir, i want to get a gob in kerala or tamil nadu . since i am having 3 back papers, i'm afraid that,i wont get a chance for campus selection. i want to know about the follwing :
1.what are the short term courses should i have to study to get a job?
2.Is any online courses available.if yes,mention the online courses apt for me.
3.will i be able to get a job in INFOSYS

Related Questions:
  1. List of short term courses related to ECE branch of B.Tech? Best institutes which offer these courses? -- [New]
  2. Will there be any Short term courses related to Avonics? Which Institutes in Bangalore offer these courses?
  3. short term courses related to electronics and communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Does CDAC provides any short term course for 4 to 5 weeks? Which courses would be appropriate for my placements? Will the language course be beneficial or courses like embedded and VLSI is better?
  5. List of short term courses(Job oriented) related to electronics and communication engineering? List of institutes for the same?
  6. List of short term courses available for an 2nd year B.Tech(EEE) candidates?
  7. List of short term courses available for 4th year B.Tech(ECE) branch? Are they beneficial in getting job or raising salary?
  8. What are the courses useful for B.Teh ECE short term?
  9. List of the short term courses available in Punjab University for B.Tech(ECE) students?
  10. Which are the government institutes in Kerala offering short term courses related to Electronics and Communication?
  11. Which computer course is useful for me after studying BCA final year?
  12. Number of courses in MS University related to CS branch after 12th?
  13. Any special short term courses which are available in Hyderabad related to ECE?
  14. Online short term certification courses related to BE in EEE?
  15. Information about CDAC? How many seats are there?
  16. Institutes providing short term course related to Electronics in Bangalore and Hyderabad?
  17. Which are the short term courses related to telecom industry
  18. Which are the short term courses related to Electronics? Institutes providing the best coaching in Chennai and Bangalore?
1st April 2017, 12:26 AM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of short term courses related to ECE branch of B.Tech? Best institutes which offer these courses?

Short term courses related to ECE branch of B.Tech-

>>PG Diploma in Embedded System Design

>>Advanced Embedded System

>>Industrial Automation

>>Post Graduate Diploma in VLSI Design

Best institutes which offer these courses-

>>Centre for Development of Advanced Computing

>>Sigma Solutions

>>Emertxe
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?