2nd September 2011, 08:16 PM

Which are the government institutes in Kerala offering short term courses related to Electronics and Communication?

hai....i completed b.tech. in ece..i have backlogs to clear....i want to know about government institutes in kerala offering short term courses related to electronics and communication...please help me out...

Related Questions:
  1. short term courses related to electronics and communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of short term courses(Job oriented) related to electronics and communication engineering? List of institutes for the same?
  3. Institutes providing short term course related to Electronics in Bangalore and Hyderabad?
  4. What type of course should I do while doing my 3rd year ECE to improve my skill in core field?
  5. Short term courses related to ECE branch of B.Tech? Best institutes which offer these courses?
  6. How to apply for short term course related to Electronics and Communication?
  7. Short term courses that can be done in Electronics and Communication branch?
  8. Which short term courses can in done in Electronics and Communication branch?
  9. How to do short term courses related to electronics and telecommunication field
  10. Which are the short term courses related to Electronics? Institutes providing the best coaching in Chennai and Bangalore?
  11. Will there be any Short term courses related to Avonics? Which Institutes in Bangalore offer these courses?
  12. Which are the short term courses in Marine field?
  13. List short term certification courses in Electronics & Communication field?
  14. Short term courses for B.Tech 3rd years students in Electronics and Communication branch?
  15. List of short term courses related to ECE branch of B.Tech? Best institutes which offer these courses? -- [New]
  16. Is there any short term course of 1 month? I have completed B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering
  17. Which are the short term courses related to electronics and telecommunication? I am a student of diploma
  18. What are the short term courses that can be done in Electronics and Communication branch? Are the courses like Embedded system, VLSI beneficial for me? How much is the salary?
18th November 2012, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the government institutes in Kerala offering short term courses related to Electronics and Communication?

sir,
am a 3rd yr ece studnt.i want 2 knw abt short term distance educatn courses in ece which are job orientd als..please tel me courses and institutions.please reply 2 my mail id:[email protected]
11th July 2013, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the government institutes in Kerala offering short term courses related to Electronics and Communication?

hai....i completed b.tech. in ece..i have backlogs to clear....i want to know about government institutes in kerala offering short term courses related to electronics and communication...please help me out...
12th February 2014, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

i need a short term courses related to ELECTRONICS AND INSTRUMENTATION...and also the institutions offered the courses
4th May 2014, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

i want to know about the best institute in trivandrum related to electronics courses.
10th July 2015, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i am looking for short term courses related to electronics and communication. so please suggest me courses and good institutions in kerala
15th May 2016, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

I'm bharath. I completed b.tech. in ece..i have backlogs to clear....i want to know about government institutes in kerala offering short term courses related to electronics and communication which are job orientd ...please help me out...pls reply to my email : [email protected]
10th April 2017, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

I want to join the course so please tell me about the different courses for e & c as well as institude
17th September 2018, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Which are the government institutes in Kerala offering short term courses related to Electronics and Communication?

Sir, i am looking for short term courses related to electronics and communication. so please suggest me courses and good institutions in kerala
Sir please reply to this email : [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?