4th November 2011, 11:06 PM
rescueme

List of the short term courses available in Punjab University for B.Tech(ECE) students?

sir, i 'm pursuing b.tech in elctronics n communication through ssiet ,dera bassi. As for a better future, i want to do some short term couses regarding my field through punjab university. Can i get some technical courses regarding my branch ? and m i eligible to do that courses?

3rd July 2013, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the short term courses available in Punjab University for B.Tech(ECE) students?

hello Sir..

I want to know about short term courses in Ceramic tiles/Cement tiles .

thanks
8th June 2018, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the short term courses available in Punjab University for B.Tech(ECE) students?

SIR, I'M DOING JOB IN SALES & MARKETING DEPARTMENT IN A ENGINEERING COMPANY FROM LAST 14 YEARS. PLEASE SUGGEST ME ANY SHORT TERM COURSE AS RELATED TO MY JOB PROFILE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?