29th May 2011, 09:01 PM
kathikmv

List of software companies which offer internship for engineering students for 1 month?

I want to know about the software companies which offer internship for engineering students for 1 month...

Related Questions:
  1. Software companies which offer 1 month Summer Internship in Hyderabad?
  2. List of companies offering internships to NIT Jalandhar computer science students? How to apply for them? Is it easy to get in most reputed companies?
  3. Where we can get summer internship for one month to engineering students?
  4. List of companies which allow internship for M.Tech students in software field? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Software Engineering) 1st year student?
  6. List of software companies that offer internships for B.Tech students?
  7. Software Testing companies which offer Internship to B.Tech candidate in Pune?
  8. List of the companies providing internship for a month?
  9. Which companies in Bangalore offer internship to final year BE (IT) students?
  10. List of constructions based companies in Pune which provides internship for 1 month for civil engineering students?
  11. Companies offering internship of 1 month in Bangalore for IT 3rd year Engineering Students?
  12. List of companies providing unpaid internship in Chennai?
  13. Software companies offering Internship to B.Tech student in Hyderabad?
  14. List of companies providing internship in Mumbai for computer science students? I'm in B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year
  15. List of companies which offer Summer Internship for one month to B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) 7th semester candidate in India?
  16. Any internship that are being offered in software companies for B.Tech IT students?
  17. List of companies which can provide internship for 1 month short period in Ernakulam district? -- [New]
  18. List of construction companies which can provide 1 month internship for civil engineering students?
1st June 2011, 07:05 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of software companies which offer internship for engineering students for 1 month?

The normal internship period is for 2 months. Most of the companies incl MNC like TCS, Infosys take in interns. You will need to check with the companies near you for the same. You can ask the placement head of your college to send a mail with a request. Also do mention your areas of interest.
31st July 2011, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of software companies which offer internship for engineering students for 1 month?

I want to know about the software companies which offer internship for engineering students as a project for 4 to 5 months in JAVA
31st July 2011, 10:27 PM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: List of software companies which offer internship for engineering students for 1 month?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathikmv View Post
I want to know about the software companies which offer internship for engineering students for 1 month...
Dear friend there is too much software company in which you can internship for 1 month...............

Some big companies name is given here........

1.TCS

2.CAPGEMINI

3.IBM

4.POLARIS

5.VIRTUSA

6.CTS

7.PUNJJ LOYD

8.INFOSYS

9.MICROSOFT

10.PATNI COMPUTERS

This type of so many companies in which you can apply............
31st August 2011, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

eligibility to get an internship in software company??
13th July 2013, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumitkumarsharma View Post
Dear friend there is too much software company in which you can internship for 1 month...............

Some big companies name is given here........

1.TCS

2.CAPGEMINI

3.IBM

4.POLARIS

5.VIRTUSA

6.CTS

7.PUNJJ LOYD

8.INFOSYS

9.MICROSOFT

10.PATNI COMPUTERS

This type of so many companies in which you can apply............
but sir how to start how to apply tell me please
13th July 2013, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

im resident of hyderabad i want to get internship in reputed companies of hyderabad .but i dont know how to start and whom to ask & how........because most of the companies are looking for only graduates i want to in any software company from which i can gain some experience & knowledge about the industry.so how to start ..................
26th October 2013, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

list of companies that provide paid internship in chennai
24th December 2019, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

I am 3rd year student of integrated mtech software engineering .I need list of companies in Bangalore offering internship for a month .The qualities those companies required.internship can be paid or unpaid.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?