2nd January 2012, 10:38 AM
isha92

List of software companies that offer internships for B.Tech students?

i am a student of b.tech second year from Nit kurukshetra.i want internship after second year in a reputed software company. please tell me the list of software companies that offer internships to b.tech students

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering internships to NIT Jalandhar computer science students? How to apply for them? Is it easy to get in most reputed companies?
  2. List of Companies offering Summer Internships for the candidates of ECE course? What is the last date to apply for Summer Internships?
  3. List of Companies that offer Summer Internships for the candidates of Chemical Engineering in Hyderabad?
  4. Which are the companies offering internships for EEE 2nd year B.Tech students for 2 months?
  5. Which are the electronic companies that offer internships? How to apply for the internship? I have completed 3rd B.Tech in ECE
  6. List of companies which offer Internship for B.Com(Accountancy) student?
  7. List of companies offering internships for mechanical engineering students? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Companies which offer placements in software field for B.Tech Biotech students? What is the criteria?
  9. List of companies which offer summer internships? Which courses can I do during Holidays?
  10. List of MNC companies offering internships for B.Tech CSE students in Gurgaon?
  11. Procedure to get 10 months internship in MNC?
  12. Companies which offer internships fo M.Tech Environmental Engineering students
  13. List of companies offering internships for first year CSE students? -- [New]
  14. List of the companies that offer internships in summer? I am doing B.Tech 2nd year in IIT Madras
  15. Details of the companies offering internship program for 3rd year passed out students? Companies offering the internships without stipend? List of companies related to telecommunication branch?
  16. Companies offering summer interships for B.E ECE students?
  17. How can I apply for internship while doing 2nd year MCA
  18. Procedure to apply for Summer Internships?
5th February 2013, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of software companies that offer internships for B.Tech students?

hi.. i'm studing B.tech IT 1st year is it possilble for me to apply internshil after my 1st year in chennai...?
list some of the good companies which offer internship...?
9th February 2013, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of software companies that offer internships for B.Tech students?

As 'm from ece branch , which field is suitable for me whether software or hardware ?
16th April 2014, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

we need internships for vlsi mtech students can anyone give the details .... which company will offer?
1st October 2014, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I am computer science student from rajasthan technical university. I want to do my summer training in reputed software company plz send me list of all software company which offer summer training .
my email id is [email protected]
1st September 2015, 08:29 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by isha92 View Post
i am a student of b.tech second year from Nit kurukshetra.i want internship after second year in a reputed software company. please tell me the list of software companies that offer internships to b.tech students
List of software companies for internship of B.Tech candidate:-

1. Trigent Software Ltd, 1st Floor, Khanija Bhavan, 49 Race Course Road Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2226 3000

2. Source Edge Software Technologies Private Limited, No. 9, # 3, Sahakari Vasathi Bhavan, S Kariyappa Road, 2nd Floor, Lingaraju Complex, Gandhi Bazaar Main Road
Kanakapura Road, Basavanagudi, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2667 2727

3. Global Edge Software Ltd., Global Village, IT SEZ, Pattangere, Mylasanandra Village, RVCE Post Off Mysore Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2346 7944

4. Iwave Systems Technologies Private Limited, 7/ B, 29th Main, Btm Layout 2nd Stage
Bengaluru, Phone: 080 2678 6245

5. Ness Technologies, No. 33, 6th Block, 17th H Main Road,, Koramangala
Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 4196 1000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?