6th May 2015, 01:49 AM
Unregistered

List of colleges which offer Diploma in Physical Education in Bhopal for 12th candidate?

Respected Sir,
I want to do Diploma in Physical Education.
Can you guide me what I have to do?
I live in Bhopal and I am just 12th Pass.
May I know the colleges in Bhopal?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering B.Ed course in special education and diploma in special education through correspondence? What should I opt either B.Ed or diploma?
  2. List of colleges which offer PG Diploma in Sports Management? Entrance exams to get admission?
  3. Syllabus and previous years papers for the post of Jr Engg from electronics background in MAHAGENCO -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of colleges which offer PhD in Physical Education in India? Procedure to get admission?
  5. List of colleges offering diploma in Architecture at Indore or Bhopal?
  6. List of Distance colleges which offer Engineering Diploma courses in Punjab?
  7. Detailed information, admission procedure and list of colleges which offer Special Education Diploma course in India?
  8. What should I do either job or higher education if completed Diploma in Electrical Engineering? Job opportunities in Bhopal?
  9. Which colleges offer Lateral entry in engineering for diploma holders in Chandigarh and other states?
  10. List of colleges and universities offering Physical education through correspondence?
  11. List of colleges which provide graduation in EC through distance learning program? I have done my diploma in EC
  12. List of colleges in West Bengal which offer Diploma courses to a candidate who has secured 71246 rank in JEXPO?
  13. Percentage required for B.Ed admission? Is it possible to get admission in B.Ed? Fee structure for admission?
  14. Admission in Diploma engineering is possible having done 12th in Commerce?
  15. List of AICTE approved colleges which offer 2 years Distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering for ITI holder?
  16. List of top colleges in Indore and Bhopal? I have scored 83% in 12th and 70 marks in PET
  17. What should I do? There is no AICTC approved private institutes near Bhopal offering diploma course. I have to pursue diploma course in mechanical stream
  18. How may I get the information about the diploma course in special education through correspondence? List of colleges along with their address for the same?
9th May 2015, 09:37 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges which offer Diploma in Physical Education in Bhopal for 12th candidate?

List of Colleges offer Diploma in Physical Education in Bhopal:

>> Tatya Tope State College of Physical Education
Ph. No: 07492 23413, 21023
Address: Indira Colony, Shivpuri, Madhya Pradesh-473551
Click here for More Details

>> Barkatullah University, Bhopal
Ph. No: 0755 251 7100
Address: Hoshangabad Road, Habib Ganj, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh-462026
Click here for Physical Education Department Details
http://www.bubhopal.nic.in

>> BSSS The Bhopal School of Social Sciences
Ph. No: 0755 245 7283
Address: Habib Ganj, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh-462024
http://www.bsssbhopal.edu.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?