13th January 2013, 10:24 PM
selvarasi selva

List of top companies that accept backlog? I am pursuing B.E electronics and communication engineering

sir i am pursuing BE (electronics and communication engineering ) final year... i have 75% with one backlog ...........pls tell me the top companies that accept backlog at the time of interview ? pls

Related Questions:
  1. List of top 20 core companies in electronic and communication field
  2. List of core companies in Chennai in Electronics and communication engineering field? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of top 100 companies list of core electronics and communication?
  4. List of top companies offering vocational training for electronics and communication engineering students
  5. Which companies are hiring Electronics and Communication Engineering students? Benefits for internship? Which are the companies providing internship?
  6. List of Core Companies to do Training being a candidate pursuing BE in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
  7. List of top engineering colleges in electronics and communication
  8. List of companies which provides Industrial Training to Electronics & Communication Engineering student? -- [New]
  9. List of companies offering 6 months internship in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  10. How to do internship in electronics and communication in core companies at Bangalore?
  11. List of 10 internships providing companies in Tamilnadu?
  12. Procedure to join ISRO for training purpose while pursuing Electronics and Communication?
  13. List of companies offering internship program to M.Tech(digital electronics and communication system) graduates from JNTU(Hyderabad)?
  14. Top 10 core companies in India for Electronics and Communication?
  15. Companies in Ahmedabad allowing internship for students pursuing B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering
  16. Information about electronics core companies? I am pursuing B.Tech in electronics and communication
  17. List of companies in which I can apply for jobs with CGPA of 6.61 and a backlog in first sem?
  18. List of the top engineering colleges offering M.E electronics and communication? I have scored 44.5
15th January 2013, 03:32 PM
DASHARD

Default Re: List of top companies that accept backlog? I am pursuing B.E electronics and communication engineering

COMPANIES LIST WHERE YOU CAN APPLY FOR A JOB-

WeP Peripherals Ltd.

Computer Sciences Corporation India

Philips Innovation Campus

Xansa India

Canon India Pvt. Ltd.

TVS Electronics Ltd.

Infotech Enterprises Ltd.

KPIT Cummins Infosystems Limited

ITC Infotech India

MindTree Consulting Pvt. Ltd.

PCS Technology Ltd.

Sasken Communication Technologies

Tally Solutions Pvt. Ltd.

Ramco Systems Ltd.

Epson India Pvt. Ltd.

good luck
15th January 2013, 08:45 PM
selvarasi selva

Default Re: List of top companies that accept backlog? I am pursuing B.E electronics and communication engineering

thank u so much sir
15th January 2013, 09:48 PM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Lightbulb Re: List of top companies that accept backlog? I am pursuing B.E electronics and communication engineering

Quote:
Originally Posted by selvarasi selva View Post
sir i am pursuing BE (electronics and communication engineering ) final year... i have 75% with one backlog ...........pls tell me the top companies that accept backlog at the time of interview ? pls

Dear Aspirant,

I would like to add some more companies to that list.

• Syntel
  • Ocean Marine

But see that you are not having any backlogs at the end of the final semester.

Because the companies wont take you if you are selected in the interviews.They only prefer the students who have no backlogs in their final sem with a appropriate aggregate.

Also be aware that even if you drop the subjects since the JNTU university provides that option to get the degree but the S/w company's and few other company's wont allow even the dropped subjects.

So choose wisely before going for the joining into the company.

Hope this info helps you.

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
15th January 2013, 11:27 PM
Tarunj94

Hello friends,

::::::::::::::List of top companies::::::::::

PCS Technology Ltd.

Tally Solutions Pvt. Ltd.

Ramco Systems Ltd.

Thank you
27th June 2013, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

what is the difference between eXTC and ELECTX engineering???? which is better and also more job oriented??
8th September 2013, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

sir
i completed my btech
i wrote 2 backlogs and waiting for the results
am i eligible to apply for d company
if eligible...to which companies do i apply?
8th September 2013, 11:09 PM
jyotkrishn

HELLO DEAR

List of top companies that accept backlog

Xansa India

Canon India Pvt. Ltd.

TVS Electronics Ltd.

ITC Infotech India

PCS Technology Ltd.

ALL THE BEST
9th September 2013, 02:29 PM
Home 4

HI

Best Companies that accept backlog

ITC Infotech India

Xansa India

TVS Electronics Ltd.

Canon India Pvt. Ltd.

21st October 2013, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have 2 backlog .1 in 7th sem. and 1 in 8th sem.
I want job pls tell me the name of companies to apply for the job with this result.
I assure that this 2 backlog pass in next exam.
4th November 2013, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

i have 3 backlogs in btech.. what are the courses i can join?
9th December 2013, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

i have 2 backlogs and also i am 2013 pass out .can i apply for the above companies?
23rd December 2013, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

do backlogs affect chances in searching jobs?
5th February 2014, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

I am in Final Semister of B.E. and I Scored 65.84% Can I Get a Job in Gujarat
8th November 2014, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

I was supposed to pass out in 2011 but due to some reasons and issues wid my university i was left with many backs. Now i have 9 active backs which i believe to get clear by June 2015 as this time i have sued my college so am sure they won't able to due mistake again.

Kindly help me with the companies where i can apply. I am from CS branch.
14th July 2015, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,i got 3 backs in first year 2nd sem then this first year result will consider for campus intetviews or not?? And this my result will affect on interviews n the companies like google,etc they never take me or still i have chance?
8th September 2019, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am in 7 semester in btech ece and I have 7 backlogs. Can I get a job???
12th September 2019, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

i have one backlog at the current semester suggest me the list of the companies that accept 1 backlog at the selection process plz kindly respond as soon as possible??
19th July 2023, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir I have 2 backlog .1 in 7th sem. and 1 in 8th sem.
I want job pls tell me the name of companies to apply for the job with this result.
I assure that this 2 backlog pass in next exam.
Hi, Currently I am also in the same spot.Can you help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?