15th July 2013, 09:02 PM
priyaarafath

What should I prefer after Bsc IT?

hi now in doing final year B.Sc(IT).and i want to go for higher studies.please guide me which one will be the best and scopefull.which will give me a bright future.

11th June 2014, 07:52 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Default Re: What should I prefer after Bsc IT?

It is good that you have completed your Graduation in B.Sc IT and want to go for higher studies.

If you want to continue in the same IT field, then I suggest you to opt for any of the following courses at Post Graduation level.

MCA
M.Sc in Computer Science

MCA stands for Master of Computer Applications. This is a 3 year Post Graduation course being offered by several colleges in India.

M.Sc stands for Master of Science. This course will take 2 years to complete.

The admission for both these courses will be given on the basis of performance in the Entrance Exam.

You can get job opportunities in top IT companies like
TCS
WIPRO
INFOSYS
ORACLE
GOOGLE
GENPACT
DELL
DELLOITE
SYNTEL
POLARIS etc.
after completion of these courses.

Make sure that you will score a minimum of 60% of marks in Post Graduation which is the minimum criteria to apply for jobs.

Wish you all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?