8th January 2015, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

List of groups and subjects which are available under Science stream in CBSE board?

List of groups and subjects which are available under Science stream in CBSE board?

Provide me the complete information on the same.

Related Questions:
  1. How to opt for Mathematics and Biological Sciences at Intermediate level?
  2. Which all subjects I can choose in CBSE 12th?
  3. Last 5 years solved question papers of CBSE 12th board science stream
  4. Is there any provision for re-appearing for CBSE board in all the subjects?
  5. Can I repeat 12th CBSE with Biology if pursuing BCA?
  6. Which board to choose among CBSE and Maharashtra State Board to study Higher Secondary Education with Science?
  7. Which stream is to be taken after scoring 6.4 CGPA in class 10th in CBSE board? Can I get admission in Science Stream
  8. How to get more than 90% in 12th class with CBSE Board in Commerce stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Where to get Previous year solved Question Papers of CBSE 12th Board Exams for the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Maths, English and Computers?
  10. Sample Test Papers of ONGC Engineer Trainee Exam? Books to prepare for this Exam?
  11. Which stream should I choose to become an Architect after class 10th from CBSE board
  12. Can I do BCA after completing HS with commerce?
  13. How to start my studies for CA course? Procedure for the same?
  14. How may I pursue medicine after completing my graduation? I didn't take Biology at 10+2
  15. Is CBSE Board beneficial for getting admission in B.Tech? How subjects of CBSE Board is different from ICSE Board for 11th and 12th? Is engineering difficult for ICSE students?
  16. How can I appear for IAS? What should I prefer after 12th? What should I do between BSc and B.Tech?
  17. Am I eligible to get admission in DU for B.A.(H) in Political Science if secured 83% in 12th Science from CBSE Board? Is it beneficial to take Arts in graduation for 12th Science student?
  18. Optional subjects of CBSE are same with that of Kerala and Tamil Nadu CBSE schools?
12th January 2015, 05:04 PM
coolshaaz

Default Re: List of groups and subjects which are available under Science stream in CBSE board?

There are three Groups under Science stream in CBSE.

1. Non–Medical Group

2. Medical Group with Maths

3. Medical Group without Maths

List of Subjects under Science stream in CBSE Board:

1. ENGLISH

2. SECOND LANGUAGE

3. MATHEMATICS

2. PHYSICS

3. CHEMISTRY

4. BIOLOGY

5. BIO-TECHNOLOGY

6. ENGINEERING GRAPHICS

7. HOME SCIENCE

8. COMPUTER SCIENCE

9. ECONOMICS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?