19th February 2017, 07:55 PM
Nethravathi B

Which stream of MBA course suitable for BE Civil Engineer? List of entrance exams and top 10 colleges for it?

Hello sir, I have completed BE in Civil Engineering and want to study MBA course. Which stream should I choose for it? List of entrance exams and top 10 colleges for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Which stream of MBA will be better for Civil engineer? List of top five colleges with procedure to do it?
  2. Is it possible for me to get admission for MBA course if I didn't clear the entrance exams in top Universities?
  3. Which course I can take up next to become a software engineer? Medical or Non-Medical?
  4. How Civil Engineer can pursue MBA?
  5. I have interest in Finance, what should I do after completing graduation in Commerce and have done German Level C1?
  6. MBA colleges offering admission through their own entrance exams? Benefits of appearing MAT?
  7. List of Branches in MBA course? Which specialization in MBA is suitable for me after completion of Engineering in Computer Science? Top Colleges for MBA course in Nagpur?
  8. List of top MBA colleges in Jaipur? What are their eligibility criteria and admission procedure?
  9. Best BBA+MBA colleges in India? Procedure for admission? List of top BBA+MBA colleges?
  10. How can I get detail information on MBA by correspondence?
  11. List of government job exams?
  12. Top MBA colleges which doesn't require 50% marks in Graduation?
  13. Which are the top colleges in Coimbatore for MBA? Books to be referred for TANCET preparation?
  14. Which stream of MBA is good for ME Civil engineer? List of colleges and entrance exam for it?
  15. List of top universities and colleges for MBA course? Registration procedure for these Institutes for MBA course?
  16. List of top colleges of Architecture?
  17. What to do after Btech ECE? What are the best career options? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of MBA entrance exams and their syllabus
20th February 2017, 07:12 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream of MBA course suitable for BE Civil Engineer? List of entrance exams and top 10 colleges for it?

You can choose any stream for B.E Civil Engineering. There is no particular stream in civil in MBA. You can choose Marketing Finance, HR, Banking etc.

List of entrance exam B.E. Civil Engineer:-

All India Common Entrance Test

All India Engineering entrance exam

Bharati Vidyapeeth Engineering entrance exam

Jawaharlal Nehru University Engineering entrance exam

SRM University Engineering entrance exam

List of colleges for B.E Civil Engineering:-

Indian Institute of Technology, (IIT Madras),.Channai

Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS Pilani, ) Pilani

Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee (IIT R), Roorkee
Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati( IITG), Guwahati

Indian Institute of Technology(, IIT- BHU) Varanasi

Anna University (AU) Chennai, Chennai

Indian Institute of Technology I(Indian School of mines), Dhanbad

National Institute of Technology (NIT Trichy), Tiruchirappali

VIT University (VIT), Vallore

Birla Institute of Technology, (Bit Mishra), Ranchi
19th April 2017, 01:12 PM
narim.

Default Re: Which stream of MBA course suitable for BE Civil Engineer? List of entrance exams and top 10 colleges for it?

Good MBA streams for BE Civil Engineers :

>> Operations Management
>> Marketing Management
>> HR Management

Top Colleges :
>> IIM's
>> B-Schools
>> University Main campus

Entrance Exams :
>> CAT
>> MAT
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?