29th October 2015, 02:29 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to change my stream in B.Tech after completion of diploma course? or I need to take the same stream as in diploma?

Is there any chance to change my stream in btech after diploma..i completed my diploma in mechanical engineering..but i interested to do CSE in btech..is it possible? Can you please let me know the possibilities on the same as soon as possible?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do B.Tech in computer science after completion of diploma in electronics and communication?
  2. Is it possible to change my stream after completion of Diploma in Computers?
  3. Can I change my stream in B.Tech after Diploma in Electronics? Which stream should I choose Mechanical or Electrical?
  4. Is it possible to change the stream after diploma engineering?
  5. From Diploma EC to Degree Computer/IT is possible? Details about the new rule at GTU regarding change of stream?
  6. Can I change the stream to CSE or ECE if I have completed diploma with mechanical engineering?
  7. In which stream will PG diploma suit me if I am a government employee of Material Management Stream?
  8. Can I do B.E. in Civil or Mechanical Engineering after diploma in Computer Science? Is change of stream allowed from diploma to B.E.? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Possibility to study Mechanical Engineering for Diploma in Civil Engineering student through JELET?
  10. What are the courses available after completing SSLC?
  11. Am I eligible to get admission for BA or BBA courses after completion of Diploma in Printing Technology?
  12. Can I change my stream from mechanical engineering to computer science engineering after diploma?
  13. Shall I change my stream from IT in M.Tech course after completion of B.Tech in IT?
  14. Can I do diploma course after completion of 11th standard with science?
  15. Can I do Diploma after my 11th gets over in Arts stream?
  16. Can I do diploma in mechanical engineering after completion of commerce course in Higher secondary?
  17. Graduation after Diploma is possible? Which stream and career profession is available for me?
  18. What is the procedure after clearing SSC exam?
29th October 2015, 10:37 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to change my stream in B.Tech after completion of diploma course? or I need to take the same stream as in diploma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is there any chance to change my stream in btech after diploma..i completed my diploma in mechanical engineering..but i interested to do CSE in btech..is it possible? Can you please let me know the possibilities on the same as soon as possible?

Thanks!

One can do B.Tech in the same stream after diploma course through lateral entry.

You can try and contact the college you want to join and speak to them for the course you wanted.

If they agree then you can join. You have to contact the college directly.

You will be admitted directly into the 2nd year of the B.Tech course.
29th October 2015, 01:02 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to change my stream in B.Tech after completion of diploma course? or I need to take the same stream as in diploma?

No, it is not possible to do B.Tech course in CSE after completion of your three years diploma course in Mechanical Engineering. You need to pursue B.Tech course in same stream in which you have pursued your Diploma course. It is not possible to choose different stream in Diploma and B.Tech course. To get admission in B.Tech course after completion of your three years diploma course, you must have to appear and qualify Lateral Entry examInations like LEET, ECET, JELET, etc.
29th October 2015, 06:40 PM
ant man

Yes you can change your stream in B.Tech after completing diploma.

The course you are applying in B.Tech must be related to the stream in diploma.

Yes being a mechanical engineering candidate you can apply for CSE in B.Tech , while applying for B.Tech you can do it.

There will not be any problem in changing stream. But the both the streams are different and you must adjust for CSE stream.

Directly you can take admission in 2nd year B.Tech course.
29th January 2018, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible same stream 3 years diploma graduate can apply for the third year semester b tech graduation ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?