19th January 2011, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Chances of admission in NDIM and JIMS with 634 score in MAT? Which one is a better choice?

Which is better college,ndim or jims, i got 634 composite score in MAT What is my chances to get d admission in ndim or jims ?

Related Questions:
  1. List of the top MBA institutes in Delhi under MAT? Which one college should I opt for my MBA degree either JIMS Rohini, NDIM New Delhi or Apeejay? I am B.Tech graduate having 653 marks in MAT
  2. Does it safe of doing MBA from IIPM with regard to Placements? Does NDIM a better choice for MBA course?
  3. Can I get admission after scoring 634.5 in MAT Feb?
  4. Chances of admission in MBA or PGDM if scored 616 in MAT?
  5. Chances of getting a good college after scoring 631.5 in MAT with 79.22 percentile? Cutoff of the colleges?
  6. Which Institute is a better choice for me for MBA course among IFIM, IBA and IIPM to get a good Job? What shall I do to get admission for this course in a college of my choice in Pune, Bangalore and Delhi after MAT Exam?
  7. MAT 2016 score is valid for admission in academic year 2016-2018?
  8. With the MAT May 2016 score can I get admission for MBA/PGDM on 2017?
  9. Procedure to apply for upcoming MAT Exam? List of colleges in Kerala considering MAT score? Validity of MAT score? Syllabus and tips to prepare for this Exam? How to get application form for this Exam?
  10. Can I get admission in any good colleges with scorecard of February-MAT? How its differ from December-MAT?
  11. How to get admission in MBA? Where can I get my MAT score card
  12. Am I eligible for admission in 2016 session based on MAT 2016 entrance exam?
  13. Fee for management quota seats at JIMS College, Shamshabad, Hyderabad -- [New]
  14. Last year's cut-off for MBA(finance) from Symbiosis in SNAP for SC category? Fees for the same?
  15. How to calculate MAT Score and Percentage? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I get admission for MBA in July 2016 based on December 2015 marks?
  17. What courses can I do after completing B.Tech? I am a student of B.Tech 4th year
  18. Is CMATE test valid for MCA?
29th January 2011, 04:10 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: Chances of admission in NDIM and JIMS with 634 score in MAT? Which one is a better choice?

I think JIMS would be better option for you as some of my friend also studied there .. and they say it is a good university.
28th May 2011, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Chances of admission in NDIM and JIMS with 634 score in MAT? Which one is a better choice?

Which one is good ksom,ndim or jims?
26th March 2012, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Chances of admission in NDIM and JIMS with 634 score in MAT? Which one is a better choice?

Top 5 MBA institutes Name under Mat Score for Best placement and facalites and reasonable fee. My Mat Score is 91 Percentile and Techinical Degree with one year working knowledge. Kindly suggest me the Best colleges like Amity. Jims rohini, NDIM. Apeejay rohini. etc. Pl reply sonn. thanks
8th December 2014, 03:51 PM
drhyde

According to my opinion you should take admission in New Delhi Institute of Management. There are lots of advantages at NDIM, please have a look:

• This institute has thousands of well-placed alumni all over glob.
• Good infrastructural, educational as well as Environmental Facilities.
• Faculties specialized in their respective fields with industrial experience.
• Strong Mentoring Programs organized by faculty members and guest active management professionals.
• Industrial tours, personality development and corporate communications are the programs organized on regular interval at this management study center.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	telegraph.jpg
Views:	205
Size:	100.6 KB
ID:	168400  
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?