8th August 2011, 02:11 PM
swathieppa

List of topics need to be prepared for verbal, to score good in aptitude test?

what are the topics i need to prepare for verbal and quant in aptitude test to get the score in aptitude test?
send details on my email id...

18th August 2013, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of topics need to be prepared for verbal, to score good in aptitude test?

Preparation for your Aptitude Tests:
You can start by taking the free aptitude tests trails, to find out your current level
For improving your performance in the Verbal Aptitude Test score in the for that right right preparationcan improve your testresult

Practicing for your verbal aptitude test through:

Online Practice verbal aptitude tests:
1,Your total score compared against others applying for a similar role
2,a list of your correct and wrong answers
3,detailed answer explanations for each test so you can learn how to avoid making a similar mistake in your real verbal aptitude test

Other Techniques you required is :
Basic reading techniques
reading strategies for the verbal test
how to plan your test time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?