6th November 2011, 12:13 AM
asheer hasan

What to do to get into Infosys after pursuing B.Tech?

sir i am asheer hasan .i persunig b.tech from bhabha institute of technology.sir my aim is to selected in infosys .so sir what i want do?and how r prepare with my self and also how?sir please help me i have only one year.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for campus placements with 4 backlogs?
  2. Is there any chance for me to get job in private companies via campus placement if I have 4 backlogs?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria for B.Tech in Infosys?
  4. Can I eligible to get jon in Infosys having secured 76.99% in 10th, 68.44% in 12th and pursuing 4th year B.Tech?
  5. Procedure to apply in IT companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys, Wipro? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Cut-off to apply for Infosys On-campus interview?
  7. How to get placed in Infosys after completing B.Tech IT?
  8. Eligibility criteria of Wipro and Infosys? Which marks will they consider while pursuing final year B.E IT among 12th or diploma? -- [New]
  9. How can I apply to get job in Infosys if college doesn't offered Infosys for on-campus drive?
  10. Am I eligible to get job in Infosys if having backlog in graduation?
  11. Can I apply for TCS, Infosys and other companies being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in CS?
  12. Can I apply for government jobs after completing final year engineering in IT?
  13. Can I be eligible for doing Job in Infosys being a candidate of pursuing M.Sc in Electronics?
  14. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Wipro, TCS and Infosys for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  15. Job in TCS, Wipro, Accenture and Infosys for a candidate who has secured 60% in 10th, 62% in 12th and pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech(CSE)?
  16. How can I prepare to crack Infosys On-campus Interview? Percentage required in B.Tech to attend?
  17. Eligibility to attend Infosys Interview for a candidate who has secured 65% in B.Tech?
  18. Am I eligible for Infosys after clearing all the backlogs?
6th November 2011, 01:00 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do to get into Infosys after pursuing B.Tech?

after B.Tech if you have minimum of 60% marks throughout then you will be eligible for Infosys. to appear in Infosys off campus you have to register to their website or you may send your resume to their career email. after processing they will call you for the recruitment process.

in the recruitment process first you have to appear in aptitude test. if you can clear the aptitude test then you will be able to appear in interview. to be prepare for aptitude try to solve aptitude question from any book. you may go through the book quantitative aptitude by R.S Agarwall. this is very popular book. also go through the previous year question papers of Infosys. you will get an idea about the question paper. in the aptitude paper there will be verbal question also. you must be good in english to clear the aptitude test for infosys.

in interview they will ask you basic question related to computer or software field and also from your branch of study. they may ask you to write some program. so you must be well prepared for that. be confident in the interview board. whatever you will answer give it confidently. in HR interview they will ask HR questions you have to be well prepare for that. question will be simple but you have to answer smartly. with good preparation easily you can clear the aptitude test and interview ans you will be selected for infosys.

best of luck.
6th November 2011, 02:13 PM
Fraction Down

dear friend,

Log on To:-www.infosys.com/

Eligibility for INFOSYS is:-

1.>Candidates should have throughout 60% means 60% in 10th, 60% in 10+2th and 60% in graduation.

2.>Candidates should have a graduation from a recognized university(Must be AICTE approved).

3.> Candidates should not have any backlogs.

4.> Candidates should not have more then 2 year gap in his study career.

Then you must go through the following selection round Like:-

1.>Aptitude test.(Quantitative,Verbal & Non Verbal Reasoning,General English).

2.>Technical round.(From your departmental subject).

3.>Group discussion.(Current Topics,It is Optional).

4.>HR round.(About Yourself).

For well preparation You should follow the following books:-

Also Study hard of your own subject like DATA STRUCTURE,DBMS,OPERATING SYSTEM.

Also Study hard of your own COMPUTER LANGUAGE like C,C++,JAVA,SQL.

Also see the previous year Placement paper in the attachment i think it will be helpful for you.

Best of luck.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Infosys-Placement-Paper-Pattern-2010.pdf(420.3 KB, 232 views)
File Type: pdf infosys_placement_papers.pdf(1.08 MB, 213 views)
6th November 2011, 07:19 PM
miiky

To appear in Infosys off campus you have to register to their website or you may send your resume to their career email. after processing they will call you for the recruitment process.After B.Tech if you have minimum of 60% marks throughout then you will be eligible for Infosys.in interview they will ask you basic question related to computer or software field and also from your branch of study. They may ask you to write some program. so you must be well prepared for that. be confident in the interview board. whatever you will answer give it confidently. In HR interview they will ask HR questions you have to be well prepare for that. Question will be simple but you have to answer smartly.
25th November 2011, 04:37 PM
sahaja mallarapu

to get into infosys you should have 65% and above in your 10 and 12 and 68% and above in your graduation.
these are the nesessary percentages required to attend infosys recruitment process.

infosys will conduct 1 written examination in which they will check your english language skills and they will also check your skills in quantitative aptitude.
to clear this written test you should solve the questions very fast. they will give less time and within the given time you need to complete all the questions.
after written they will conduct technical interview round where they will ask questions regarding your subject knowledge and programming skills.
after this you will have HR round where they check your communication skills and your behavioural skiils.
16th January 2012, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

sir. i am third year engineering student in Computer science. I have to be an employee in TCS . what will be it's elligibility criteria? in what subject should I perfect? which books should be refered by me for Quantitative aptitude test?
20th June 2012, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

dear sir, i am Ravi pursuing B-tech in civil engineering from KC Group of Institution(Una). i got 56% in 10th and 65% in 12th and 78%in btech. Can I get the job infosys
20th June 2012, 07:29 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

You have to give the Infosys recruitment exam.

Eligibility criteria for the same is:-

You should be a graduate in any discipline with no backlogs.

You should have 60% in aggregate at graduation level.

You should be well versed in C++, database management, oracle, java etc.

Selection procedure includes:-
written exam
group discussion
technical question
personal interview

visit this website for more information:- http://www.infosys.com
20th June 2012, 07:30 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

You have to give the Infosys recruitment exam.

Eligibility criteria for the same is:-

You should be a graduate in any discipline with no backlogs.

You should have 60% in aggregate at graduation level.

You should be well versed in C++, database management, oracle, java etc.

Selection procedure includes:-
written exam
group discussion
technical question
personal interview

visit this website for more information:- http://www.infosys.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?