24th August 2012, 06:43 AM
Roma negi

What should I do after passing B.Tech? I am a final year student in electronics and communication

i'm betech final year student in electronics and communicationfrom NIT jalandhar..My CGPA is less than 6.what should i do after btech? job or higher studies?..Is there any scope for me getting a nice job.
pls guide me

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of job suits an Electronics and Communication passout with 60% in final year? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to do Training course in CDAC after passing final year in electronics and communication?
  3. Can I get any electronics related job after passing diploma in electronics and communication branch
  4. Which is better between Electronics and Communication for B.Tech ECE student? Is there any specialized course in Communication in TCS and Wipro? Should I do networking to get job in TCS or Wipro? -- [New]
  5. Can i go for any job after passing diploma in Electronics and Communication
  6. How to pursue embedded system if I am a final year student of electronics and communication?
  7. What are the government jobs offered to Electronics and Telecommunication students passing out with 60% in final year?
  8. How to become an electronics engineer after passing B.Tech electronics and communication?
  9. How to get a job if I am a electronics and communication final year student?
  10. What are the government jobs available for me if I am a Pre Final year student in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  11. How to get admission in IIT being a candidate of pursuing final year of Diploma in Electronics & Communication?
  12. Final Year Project in reputed companies?
  13. What are the jobs in abroad after B.Tech in EC?
  14. What are the steps to be followed to become Meteorologist?
  15. Eligibility for UPSE-ESE for final year electronics and communication engineering students?
  16. Am i eligible for PSU exam after scoring below 60%? I am a student of B.Tech 4th year from electronics and communication branch
  17. How to be NTPC employee after electronics and communication
  18. How may I do summer training for electronics in Kolkata? I'm 3rd year B.Tech(electronics and communication) student
25th October 2012, 08:59 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after passing B.Tech? I am a final year student in electronics and communication

Reputed companies usually prefer candidates with 60% or above marks for recruitment. Higher studies will be better in the sense that can offer advanced job profiles in future. Also after higher studies, firms usually look for your PG marks rather than other academic records. If you are really interested in having a job now, then you can apply for matching job profiles. Along with job, you can continue higher studies through distance or correspondence mode.
26th October 2012, 09:12 AM
Aria40
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should I do after passing B.Tech? I am a final year student in electronics and communication

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roma negi View Post
i'm betech final year student in electronics and communicationfrom NIT jalandhar..My CGPA is less than 6.what should i do after btech? job or higher studies?..Is there any scope for me getting a nice job. pls guide me
After completing the B.Tech course with Electronics & Communication branch you have two option ahead : Job OR Higher Study. I advise you to choose any career field as per own interest not by the any other interest. If you are interested in the Job then after completing the B.Tech course you can join any company.

In the final year of the B.Tech course the college is also provide the on-campus placement facility to the own candidates. If your cgpa is less then 6 then don't worry many company take recruitment which have less then 6 cgpa in the B.Tech course like Syntal...etc. So, prepare well for the recruitment process.

If you are interested in the higher study then you can take admission in the M.Tech or MBA course after completing the B.Tech course. To admission in the MBA or M.Tech course you need to appear in the entrance examination. So, i advise you to choose any field as per own interest. Wish you all the best for your brightness future.
7th July 2013, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

i'm completed the b.tech course in eee my name is anil i could interest to job what should i do please give advice
8th July 2013, 11:22 AM
harishbanu

Hai, friend your studying final year in ECE in NIT jalandhar. You hav CGPA is less than 6. don't worry my dear friend. you can get job easily. Because there is a way to get job.
From now on wards please try to concentrate on your studies and try to get CGPA 7 .
The most important thing is to prepare for gate exam. Because if you get good rank in Gate exam then you can get better chances to get good job.
You have another advantage is you are having less CGPA . And they don't expect much from you. If you have minimum skills then you can get job.
11th July 2013, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

what are the future scopes after completing my btech in electronis and communication engineering ?
18th August 2013, 11:07 AM
sauravdash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i'm completed the b.tech course in eee my name is anil i could interest to job what should i do please give advice
sir,

There are actually many option that one can opt after btech . If you are interested for the higher studies then you can write gate exam and can join iit and you can also join nits . If you are interested in higher studies then you can write exam like toefel , gre ilts and can get ranks and can go to foreign countries like us a , australlia etc .

but for doing jobs you can give exam like isro exam and can become scientist in isro ,upsc exams , and can appear exam of DRDO and IES exams etc
So you have to choose which you can qualify easily
thanks
with glad
saurav dash
18th August 2013, 12:18 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Hi,

you can apply for Government Jobs in:-

BSNL

DRDO

NTPC

BHEL

BEL

ISRO

Private Jobs

Intel

Motorola

Dell

Reliance

Eaton

KPC

Whirpool

Godrej

Good Luck...............................
18th August 2013, 03:38 PM
amankmr17

i would rather suggest you to go for M.Tech or MCA, graduation only wont let you grow much in the job field. In the present competitive world an individual must have a post graduation degree to survive his respective field.
18th August 2013, 03:50 PM
amankmr17

i would rather suggest you to update your educational qualification with M.Tech or MCA because these master degrees will benefit you a lot. In this present competitive world an individual must have master degree to survive in his/her respective field
18th August 2013, 05:49 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend

Do not worry ,you have lots of career options after completion of your bachelor's degree in electronics and communication engineering.As this stream is core branch of engineering ,you will get lots of job and career opportunities.

Here is some of career options:

1.If you are interested in joining public sector undertakings ,you should aim to secure better rank in the Graduate aptitude test in engineering so that you can be shortlisted in the companies like IOCL,BSNL,NTPC,DRDO,ONGC,BHEL,SAIL,GAIL,ISRO etc.

If you are interested in higher studies ,you can also go for the Master's degree in technology from the Indian Institute of Technology.

2.I would suggest you to go for the UPSC exams as it will provide you better jobs along with handsome salary ,allowances with social respect and dignity.

>>>For engineers ,Indian engineering services will the best one.

>>However you can also appear for the

1.Combined defense services if interested in it

2.Civil services examinations

3.Central Armed police force exam

3.If you are interested in jobs in Banks at different like clerk ,probationary officer ,you can give

>>IBPS Common written exam

>>SBI clerk exam

Now it depends upon what you really want to do ,here I have provided you the best choices for career .You can select any one of them and prepare according to that so as to get your life settle after bachelor's degree.

Hope the information helps and satisfies you.If have any more query you can leave your message here .We will reply you as soon as possible.

Best of luck for your career.

aashisranjan784
18th August 2013, 06:32 PM
Aj Arya
Junior Member+

Thumbs up Re: What should I do after passing B.Tech? I am a final year student in electronics and communication

you can go for higher studies like m-tech, m.ba

or you can prepare for civils, groups etc

or you can go to the companies for jobs

As an Electronic Engineer, entry for junior posts in the Government departments is by direct recruitment through advertisements in newspapers. Selection to Gazetted posts is through the competitive examinations conducted by Union and State Public Service Commission. UPSC conducts an Engineering Service Examination (Telecommunication and Electronics Engineering group) annually for vacancies in Central Engineering Services and various State Public Service commissions conduct their own competitive Exams for vacancies in State engineering services.

In the Defence Services, young engineers start as Second Lieutenants. For selection into the Defence Services- Indian Army, Indian Air Force, Indian Navy, applications are invited through Nationadailies and Employment News.

Similarly vacancies in the private and public sector are advertised through leading daily newspapers of the country and the Employment News. Mostly the candidates are interviewed after thorough scrutiny of their basic inputs and the selections are made on merit. CentraElectronics Ltd., Indian Railways, Atomic Energy Commission, Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Ministry of CiviAviation, Directorate GeneraPosts and Telegraphs Departments etc are some of the prospective employers in the field.

Electronic Engineers can start their own business by manufacture electronic parts, goods and components. He can also start a repair or assembly shop for television receivers, amplifiers, recording equipment etc. Since electronics is a labour intensive and talent -oriented field, it gives high returns for a given initiainvestment. Loan facilities are offered by banks and SmalScale Industries Development Corporations for starting a business.

These engineers get job in centragovernment, state governments and their sponsored corporations in public sector and in alwings of armed forces and also the private organizations. e.g. :

* Indian Engineering Service (IES),
* Indian Telephone Industries, BSNL/ MTNL,
* Semiconductor, Chip Design-Industries (Motorola , IBM, HP, STM, Philips etc),
* Indian OiCorporation Ltd. (HPC/ BPC/ IPCL),
* Oiand NaturaGas Corporation Limited (ONGC),
* CiviAviation Department;
* SteeAuthority of Indian Limited (SAIL),
* Power Sector (NTPC / NHPC Ltd.),
* Bharat Electronics Limited,
* Indian Railways,
* Indus tan Aeronautics Limited (ISRO),
* Software Industries (ALMNC\'S) (HAL),
* They are also absorbed into the entertainment, consumer electronics, consumer durables, transmission industry, research establishments, and specialized defense products like signaling equipments, radar controequipments.
* Also biggest employment opportunities for EC Engineer are in the new computer related fields related to hardware & components and Networking and in the Telecom Sector. There are high end opportunities as welas middle segment opportunities.
* Earnings of an electronic engineer vary with market demand and among organisations. Working experience, qualifications, ability are important factors in determining the pay level. In India, a bachelor\'s degree candidate in electronics engineering can receive a starting salary of Rs.7500 up to Rs 15,000 approximately with 1-2 years
* In fact India has emerged as a world class VLSI / Embedded System/digitasignaprocessing design Center & EC engineers of high caliber can find jobs with entry levepackages of Rs. 4.5 l.p.a. to Rs. 6.5 l.p.a. (with added specialization) with severaMNCs operating in India. Similarly mobile computing, hardware & mobile networking, etc. are other lucrative and high growth areas.
18th August 2013, 09:10 PM
4wc ee
Member+

Greetings Friend...

Once handing in your B.Tech path along with Technology & Interaction side branch which you have only two course of action in advance : Activity OR Increased Study. I just suggest you to select any kind of job particular field as per possess awareness not really by your all other interest. Should you are considering your Activity then simply right after handing in your B.Tech path you may work with any kind of company.

In your very last yr of this B.Tech path the college will also be give the on-campus position area into the possess candidates. But if your cgpa is without a doubt much less then simply 6 then simply don't a lot of small business take on enlisting who have much less then simply 6 cgpa with the B.Tech path such as Syntal...etc. Therefore, plan good towards the enlisting process.

Should you are considering the bigger understand perhaps you can take on entrance with the M.Tech or perhaps MBA path right after handing in your B.Tech course. To help entrance with the MBA or perhaps M.Tech path you must are available in the doorway examination. Therefore, document suggest you to select any kind of particular field as per possess interest. Hope people the best for the luminosity future.

Appreciate it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?