7th February 2018, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

List of universities/colleges offering LLB/BL courses via distance mode of education

I would like to join in LLB / BL in distance education, please send universities / colleges which is offering LLB / BL via distance mode of education.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the colleges offering MSc agriculture in distance mode?
  2. List of universities/colleges offering LLB/BL courses via distance mode of education
  3. Universities offering M.Ed in Distance Mode? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How many Ph.D are awarded by CMJ university?
  5. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Chemistry through distance mode?
  6. List distance education colleges for polytechnic courses in Uttarakhand?
  7. Universities offering B.Sc Biology via distance mode of education and their age limit for admission? -- [New]
  8. List of colleges in Assam offering Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) via distance mode of education?
  9. Can I do my M.A. in English and B.Ed simultaneously? List of universities offering B.Ed through distance education
  10. List of best colleges and universities offering LLB in distance mode? In which bank should I apply for an education loan for it?
  11. List of universities offering M.Ed via regular classes as well as via distance mode of education?
  12. Is there any limit to pursue LLB? List of universities offering LLB via distance mode of education.
  13. Universities offering M.Tech course in chemical engineering through distance education mode?
  14. List of B.Ed colleges approved by NCRT offering B.Ed course in distance education mode
  15. List of universities offering PhD in Total Quality Management via distance mode of education
  16. Am I eligible to reapply for B.Com if completed 10 years ago?
  17. Best option between MBA and M.Tech for distance mode education? Any colleges offering M.Tech in Distance Mode and is it a good option?
  18. List of Universities offering PhD in IT Management through distance education?
13th February 2018, 07:35 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: List of universities/colleges offering LLB/BL courses via distance mode of education

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I would like to join in LLB / BL in distance education, please send universities / colleges which is offering LLB / BL via distance mode of education.
List of universities offering LLB course via distance mode :

- National Law School of India University Distance Education Department, Bangalore

Address- Bag 7201 Nagarbhavi, Bangalore - 560072
Official page: https://www.nls.ac.in/

- Kashmir University : www.kashmiruniversity.net/

- Guru Nank Dev University
Address- Grand Trunk Road, off NH 1, Punjab
Official page- www.gndu.ac.in/

Dr. Ambedkar LAw University
Address- Dr. D G S Dinakaran Salai Poompozhil Raja Annamalai Puram, Chennai- 600028

-Banras Hindu University
|Website- www.bhu.ac.in/

Faculty of Law- Jamia Milia Islamia
Website- jmi.ac.in/

- Vishva Bharati University
Website- www.visvabharati.ac.in

- The Government Law College, Mumbai
Website - www.glcmumbai.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?