4th September 2016, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

List of best colleges and universities offering LLB in distance mode? In which bank should I apply for an education loan for it?

Hello sir, I want to study LLB course from distance education scheme. Please send me list of best universities and colleges which are offering this course in distance mode? In which bank should I apply for an education loan for it?

Related Questions:
10th September 2016, 09:01 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: List of best colleges and universities offering LLB in distance mode? In which bank should I apply for an education loan for it?

You are interested to study LLB course from distance mode and want to know the list of best universities and colleges offering this course. There are lots of universities/ colleges in India which offers this course in distance mode.

**You are also interested to take the education loan for this course too. But I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to take the education loan. The main reason is that the education loan is provided only to regular course. It is not provided to distance mode course.

**Below is the attachment regarding the list of good universities that offer LLB course in distance mode.
Attached Files
File Type: docx LLB colleges through distance mode.docx(13.6 KB, 9 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?