28th April 2018, 09:59 PM
Bapi Bhattacharya

List of universities offering M.Ed via regular classes as well as via distance mode of education?

I am a regular teacher in an ICSE affiliated school. I have passed M.A in English from IGNOU and B.Ed. special course (H.I) from NSOU with 58% marks in both the Exam. Now I want to do M.Ed. in special education or M.Ed. (regular) via distance mode of education. Can you help me in finding any suitable Open University from where I can do the same?

Related Questions:
  1. Universities offering distance M.Ed course? Last date for submission of application?
  2. Universities offering M.Ed in Distance Mode? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the eligiblity to join Distance Mode BE course? List some universities offering DMBE?
  4. Can I do my M.A. in English and B.Ed simultaneously? List of universities offering B.Ed through distance education
  5. Which are the colleges for B.Ed in Mumbai through correspondence?
  6. What is the course duration of B.Ed course?
  7. List of universities offering distance MPhil(Microbiology) in India
  8. Universities offering Distance PhD in Commerce to Regular M.Com student in India?
  9. Are there any distance mode or regular mode universities which offering BSc without having intermediate with MPC stream?
  10. List of Universities offering PhD in IT Management through distance education?
  11. Universities offering B.Sc Biology via distance mode of education and their age limit for admission? -- [New]
  12. How to do MSc in Biotechnology private?
  13. Is there any limit to pursue LLB? List of universities offering LLB via distance mode of education.
  14. Which are the universities offering M.Sc via distance mode of education?
  15. Can I get a chance of admission in B.Ed after scoring 48% in B.Ed? I am an assistant teacher of government school in WB in Philosophy subject
  16. List of universities offering M.Sc Zoology via distance mode along with their fee details
  17. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Chemistry in distance? List of universities offering courses in distance mode?
  18. List of best colleges and universities offering LLB in distance mode? In which bank should I apply for an education loan for it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?