26th June 2011, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

List of universities of MSc Biotech in which admission can be taken without entrance exam?

List of university of m.sc.biotech. in which admission without entrance exam in gujarat.

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities in Gujarat in which I can get admission for MSc Biotech without answering an entrance exam?
  2. Which course is better for Biotech, MSc or B.Tech? How can I get admission in reputed colleges without entrance exam?
  3. M.Sc or B.Tech(biotech): better course after 12th with PCM? How to get admission after not clearing any engineering entrance exams?
  4. How to do MSc Biotechnology from Abroad?
  5. List of MSc Biotechnology colleges in Pune? Date of MSc biotech entrance exam? Admission procedure for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the syllabus for the entrance exam of MSc Biotech in Animal Biotech in HCU?
  7. Information about MSc Biotech entrance exam?
  8. List of the universities that offer admission to MSc Geology without entrance exam -- [New]
  9. List of MSc Biotech colleges in which I can get admission without entrance exam?
  10. Syllabus of MSc Biotech exam conducted by AIIMS,JNU and DU?
  11. Which are the good colleges for MSc Biotech in Delhi, Bangalore? Which is the entrance exam?
  12. List of top 10 universities in Tamilnadu for MSc Biotech?
  13. Best universities in India for MSc Biotech and Biochemistry? What is the fee structure and the entrance procedure?
  14. Can I join MSc Biotech correspondence course after passing BSc? Which are the open universities offering this course? Procedure for admission?
  15. How to take admission in MSc Biotech after passing B.E Biotech?
  16. Which are the available fields in MSc after BSc Biochem? Which courses can I do after BSc Biochem other than MSc Biotech or Biotech? Best universities for the particular course?
  17. List of universities providing correspondence MSc Industrial/Plant/Animal Biotech course?
  18. How to get admission in Forensic? I am studying in TY Biotech
11th January 2012, 07:57 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities of MSc Biotech in which admission can be taken without entrance exam?

rajiv gandhi center for Biotechnology ,Trivandrum
school of life sciences, University of hyderabad
national dairy research institute mkarnal
institute of chemical techology , univarsity of mumbai
bioinformatics centre , university of pune
avinashilinagam university for women
with out entrance exam to join in following colleges:
school of chemical & biotechology ,SATRA university ,thanjavur ,tamil nadu
department of biotechnology ,school of bieoengineering ,SRM university ,chennai, Tamilnadu
departement of biotechnology ,acharya institute of sciences, bangalore ,karnataka
department of biotechnology ,gokararaju rangaraju institute of engineering and technology,hyderabad
16th October 2012, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of universities of MSc Biotech in which admission can be taken without entrance exam?

im studied about B.sc,biotechnology next join the best m.sc,biotechnology course present in universites name ple,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,answer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?