2nd July 2012, 05:15 PM
Hermonie

List of universities offering B.Pharm through distance education?

List of university offering b pharm through distance education

Related Questions:
  1. List of all the universities offering LLM through distance education?
  2. Which are the universities offering M.Ed through distance or M.A in Education
  3. List of the universities offering Ph.D in distance education? I have finished M.Com
  4. How to do M.Tech in structure through distance education? List of the universities offering the course?
  5. Can I get Teachers Eligibility test application form?
  6. Which are the LLB universities offering distance education?
  7. List of UGC recognized distance universities offering Diploma in Homeopathy program for B.A. graduate?
  8. Universities offering 1/2 year mining diploma course through distance education? Eligibility to apply for the course? List of colleges offering the course?
  9. Which are the universities offering distance education MSc Mathematics course in AP?
  10. List of the universities offering distance education for MCA?
  11. Colleges offering distance learning B.Ed course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of institutes offering distance education program in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Which is better to study among M.Sc(IT) and M.Tech(IT) through Distance Education for B.Tech(IT) student? List of Universities which offer M.Tech(IT) through Distance Education? -- [New]
  14. List of Universities offering Ph.D in Management in Distance Learning? What is the required eligibility criteria for this? How much is the fees to join this course?
  15. List of Universities offering M.Sc in Microbiology in Distance Education around Kerala? Procedure to get admission for this course?
  16. List of universities in AP offering M.Phil in Maths in distance education? What is the admission procedure?
  17. Names of universities for Ph.D distance education?
  18. Universities offering 1/2 year mining diploma course through distance education? Eligibility to apply for the course? List of colleges offering the course?
28th August 2012, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of universities offering B.Pharm through distance education?

I m finished my b.com degree, can i study b.pharm through distance educa
3rd February 2013, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

dear sir i have completed d pharma kindly let me know about the college names who provide a b pharm through distance learning.pls reply on my email id [email protected]
2nd June 2013, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

can i do b pharm with bsc optometry?
20th June 2014, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

sir i have done a diplima in pharmacy in 2004 and now i worked as a pharmacist in govt. hospital in jaipur, now i want to
do b. phrma by correspondence plz suggest me the procedure of admission and exams shedule thanks
2nd July 2014, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

Sir,iam completed d.pharma.i can do b.pharma in distance.pls. [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?