17th February 2012, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

Is it true that the B.Com, CA and CS courses are similar? I am a 12th commerce student

i am a 12th commerce student and i've been told that the courses of B.com, CA, CS are approximately similar.... is it true? and if not what are these courses related to?

7th June 2012, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it true that the B.Com, CA and CS courses are similar? I am a 12th commerce student

hi i heena i have passed in class 12th i got 50% markes,so base my marks which one best regular college.plz....................................... .................................................. ...
15th June 2012, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it true that the B.Com, CA and CS courses are similar? I am a 12th commerce student

sir I am cross my 10th class with 68%. I am very confused which field is suitable for me ?
15th June 2012, 10:47 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear..............
Yes , there is some similarity paper in B.com , CA & CS as it is professional course . i am providing you the details steps for CA course ...

I am providing you the carrier chart from where you can get details information for your future......

Good luck.....
11th August 2012, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

hai,
Iam monisha ,
I wanna know which course of selection would be better to choose
for my future studies after my schooling whether it would be better
when it is related to science or commerce. Which field shall be d best
choice in the future.. dat is clearly to say , which field would have a
great demand and which wud be very useful????
which is THE best commerce or science ???????
16th May 2013, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

After b.com ca&cs is good a not
2nd July 2014, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

I Am a cbse student,have scored 72% in tenth board examination,i have taken commerce with computer,should i get a perfect course for job in IT Field?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?