20th September 2011, 11:18 PM
mmahesh.babu

List of universities offering correspondence M.E/M.Tech course? What is the admission procedure for the same? I have completed B.E Mechanical

Hello Sir,

I have completed BE(Mechanical),planning to do correspondance ME/M Tech.Can you please help me with list of universities offering corress ME/Mtech with admission procedure for the same.

Thanks in advance,
Babu

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure and list of universities offering distance learning program through correspondence in ECE?
  2. Universities providing M.Tech in Mechanical in Assam through correspondence? What is the fee structure and when does the admission start?
  3. Colleges or universities offering M.E or M.Tech correspondence course? What is the admission procedure?
  4. When can I appear in GRE for the admission in German university if completed B.E.(ME)? Detail, procedure and list of the German universities with scholarship? Is it necessary to appear in GRE and IELTS both for the admission?
  5. How effective will it be to do MS or ME in correspondence? List of universities offering correspondence or part time(weekend)?
  6. List of Universities offering M.Phil in Management through Correspondence? Procedure to get admission for this course?
  7. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? List of top universities offering mechanical engineering in Germany?
  8. List of Universities offering B.Ed(Correspondence) from Jammu University? What's the Eligibility criteria and Procedure for admission?
  9. What is the future of M.Com? List of universities offering M.Com? Procedure for admission in universities?
  10. List of universities offering PhD in Pharmacy in Russia? Detailed admission procedure? -- [New]
  11. Procedure for joining M.Tech correspondence course? Universities in uttarkhand offering the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I join MSc Biotech correspondence course after passing BSc? Which are the open universities offering this course? Procedure for admission?
  13. Universities offering M.Phil in Management through Correspondence? Procedure to get admission for this course?
  14. Will it be good to do M.S or M.E in correspondence? List of universities offering correspondence or part time courses?
  15. Which are the universities offering B.Tech Mechanical through correspondence?
  16. List of universities offering M.Phil Biotechnology through correspondence?
  17. Best universities offering B.Tech/B.E? Can we do correspondence B.Tech from BITS Pilani?
  18. How may I do B.Ed through correspondence ? List of recognized universities offering correspondence course? I've completed my Graduation(B.A) from Delhi university with 45% marks
29th March 2012, 10:03 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities offering correspondence M.E/M.Tech course? What is the admission procedure for the same? I have completed B.E Mechanical

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmahesh.babu View Post
Hello Sir,

I have completed BE(Mechanical),planning to do correspondance ME/M Tech.Can you please help me with list of universities offering corress ME/Mtech with admission procedure for the same.

Thanks in advance,
Babu
There are various Universities all across the country, which offers MTech/ME program through distance mode. The eligibility criteria for those Universities varies from each other. However most of the Institutions offer the course to the candidates who have completed Bachelor degree program in the relevant field with minimum of 50 to 55% marks from a recognized University.

Following are the list of the universities which offers MTech/ME program through distance mode in various engineering fields:

Indira Gandhi National Open University – IGNOU
Karnataka State Open University
Krishna Institute of Management Research & Technology
Sighania University
Thapar University
Vinayaka Mission Research foundation Deemed University.

For detail information one may refer to the official website of the above given Institutions.
24th June 2012, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of universities offering correspondence M.E/M.Tech course? What is the admission procedure for the same? I have completed B.E Mechanical

if i join in regular M.E, and then after few months, can i continue as correspondance M.E?...
2nd September 2012, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

andhra pradesh universities
27th July 2013, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

i am studying B.E(final year),i got a news tat from next year tat tar will be no correspondence? is tat true???
4th April 2015, 09:31 AM
anju777

List of universities offering distance M.tech course:

1.Karnataka state open university
2.Alagappa university
3.Yashvantarao chavan maharastra open university
4.DR.B.R.Ambedkar open university
5.Kurukshetra university
6.Kakatiya university
7.Netaji subhas open university
8.Andhra university
9.C.V.Raman university
10.University of Burdwan
11.Madhyapradesh Bhoj open university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?