18th June 2014, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

When can I appear in GRE for the admission in German university if completed B.E.(ME)? Detail, procedure and list of the German universities with scholarship? Is it necessary to appear in GRE and IELTS both for the admission?

Hi,
I have just completed my B.E in mechanical engg. I want to do my M.S. in Mechanical Engineering from german universities. Can anybody help me to get my confusion clear that when should I give my gre if I planned to go for german universities. Is it necessary to give both gre and ielts while applying for germany. List of german universities and regarding scholarship for free education and other details regarding all procedure for german universities.

Related Questions:
  1. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  2. How may I get the details like admission procedure, cut off marks, list of the colleges, scholarships etc for MS(in mechanical) course from Germany? Is it necessary to write both GRE and IELTS exam?
  3. Is there any chances for me to get admission in German universities for MS course? I have scored 1040 marks in GRE and 7.0 in IELTS.
  4. Can I get admission in German universities through IELTS with 6.5 bands? Is GRE score is required for the same? List of the universities in Germany considering only IELTS score?
  5. Is it necessary to appear in GMAT or GRE for the admission in Germany if secured 6.5 bands in IELTS?
  6. Syllabus to pursue M.Tech in Civil Engineering from Germany?
  7. How to do MS in german university? How much score is required for GRE?
  8. English or German which language is required for M.Tech in Germany?
  9. IELTS , German Language Test, GRE: for Masters in Germany which all exams to clear? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Information and requirements to do MS in Germany?
  11. Which exam is required to study M.E in Germany? Whta is the difference between GRE and IELTS? Is German Language required for Germany?
  12. List of the universities in Germany offering admission for a candidate having scored 5.5 bands in IELTS and 85% in B.E.(ECE)?
  13. How many levels of german language course should I complete to study MS in German university? I am pursuing B.Tech in bio medical with 72% marks and scored 1120 marks in GRE.
  14. Possible good universities in USA having 55.62% in engineering?
  15. What's the procedure to take admission in German university for PG course? List of the universities in Germany offering PG course for foreign students? I have completed my medicine from Ukraine
  16. Where else can the GRE and TOEFL/IELTS score be useful other than for seeking admission in colleges Abroad?
  17. List of colleges for MS(English course) in Germany? GRE & TOEFL scores to get chance in these universities with a scholarship?
  18. What shall I do to MS from abroad in CS stream?
10th December 2017, 10:23 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When can I appear in GRE for the admission in German university if completed B.E.(ME)? Detail, procedure and list of the German universities with scholarship? Is it necessary to appear in GRE and IELTS both for the admission?

To get admission for pursuing MS course in German universities, you should have passed B.Tech course from a recognised university and you have to appear in TOEFL/ IELTS examinations. No GRE examination score is required to apply for admission to MS course in German universities. You have to secure at least 6.5 or 7 bands in IELTS examination to get admission in best German universities for pursuing MS course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?