12th July 2011, 11:57 PM
VENKAT.B

What is the future of M.Com? List of universities offering M.Com? Procedure for admission in universities?

M.COM[LIST]
[
sir nom am doing B.COM final year.i would like to do m.com after my degree.what is the feature M.COM.and list of univerties offerd m.com.what is the procedure for addimission into universities.please suggs to me.

Related Questions:
13th September 2011, 02:49 AM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the future of M.Com? List of universities offering M.Com? Procedure for admission in universities?

Quote:
Originally Posted by VENKAT.B View Post
M.COM[LIST]
[
sir nom am doing B.COM final year.i would like to do m.com after my degree.what is the feature M.COM.and list of univerties offerd m.com.what is the procedure for addimission into universities.please suggs to me.

Yes after your b.com course you can pursue m.com course as you like , i will provide the details regarding m.com course .

M.com stands for master of commerce . it is an post graduation course the duration of the course is 2 years and the course is divided into 4 four semester . there is good scope for in both career as well as job prospectus. there is so many colleges are offers this m.com course , the major subject for this course is accounts and management .

if your interested in m.com then you should be qualified in bachelor degree in any stream with good 60% percentage of marks from recognized university ,

Note : some top colleges may conduct entrance examination for the candidates . there select the candidate according to the percentage of marks in entrance examination .

i provide you the important subjects for the m.com course

>>Financial management

>>Statistical analyst

>>Managerial economic

>>Business environment

>>Financial accounting

>>Cost accounting

>>Corporate accounting

>>Human resource management

>>Banking and finance

>>Financial market

List of colleges for m.com course :

>>Loyola college

>>Hansraj college

>>St.xavier's college

>>Presidency college

>>Madras christian
10th October 2011, 01:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the future of M.Com? List of universities offering M.Com? Procedure for admission in universities?

could u pls name some girls coll offerin m.com courses
13th October 2011, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

what is the future of M.com
14th October 2011, 12:48 PM
kinika

..if you have a choice between mcom and cathen you should go for mcom hopefully by the end of your MComm your financial problems wouldve also finished .. another thing that you can do is that you do your MComm and then start a job .. and study along with working towards either an MBA or ACCA .. both a equally good options speically since ACCA has also come up as a major finance qualification in Pakistan .. ideally CA is the best option but your financial crisis would not get solved by this in the short run .. in a longer run its ideal to go for CA .. the stipend you get for articles is quite low and hence you might have difficulty meeting your finances
24th April 2012, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

what is the scope of m.com in canada,europ and pakistan??
what type of jobs we can get after m.com?
1st February 2013, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

what percentage required to admission in mcom in utkal university?
2nd June 2013, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS THE FEES FOR M.COM FROM COLLEGE AND UNIVERSITY
26th December 2013, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

i m an indian from uttrakhand dehradun i m persuing b.com last year i would like to do m.com from canada along with a job
29th January 2014, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

what is the future after m.co
13th February 2014, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

Sir i am completed my three years degree in distance education in s.k.university with 68% now i am eligible for regular m.com tell me sir.
10th March 2014, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

which is the best choice between MBA HR or MBA FINANCE after studing B.com foreign trade??
4th April 2015, 10:24 AM
anju777

List of universities offering M.Com:

1.Acharya nagarjuna university
2.Alagappa university
3.Aligarh Muslim university
4.Banaras Hindu university
5.Berhampur university
6.Bhavnagar university
7.Himachal pradesh university
8.Jiwaji University
9.Kakatiya University
10.Goa university
11.Indira gandhi national open university
12.Osmania university
13.Pondicherry university
14.Punjab university
15.Punjabi university
16.Periyar university
17.Telangana university
26th June 2015, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am completed my three years degree in distance education in s.k.university with 65% now i am eligible for regular m.com tell me sir.
27th February 2016, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my bcom 3rd yr n get 70% so I want to know list of universities in delhi offering Mcom and it's scope in future
26th May 2016, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Can i become a professor after doing my mcom?? What should i do, mcom in finance accounting or mcom in finance management
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?