20th September 2016, 08:09 PM
kalidhas palanichamy

List of universities offering weekend M.Sc(Chemistry) course in India? Percentage required in B.Sc to join?

I want to join weekend college for M.Sc(Chemistry) course. Please tell me about the universities in India and also the minimum percentage I have to acquired in B.Sc? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. List of Universities offering B.Sc Mathematics in South India?
  2. How effective will it be to do MS or ME in correspondence? List of universities offering correspondence or part time(weekend)?
  3. List of universities in Abroad and India for B.Sc along with good placement? Will I get bank loan having 55% in 12th?
  4. List of the universities in India offering correspondence in LLM?
  5. List of Universities offering Ph.D in Management in Distance Learning? What is the required eligibility criteria for this? How much is the fees to join this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of universities offering Ph.D program on the basis of Company Secretary(CS)?
  7. Percentage required in intermediate to join top universities of Bangalore?
  8. Can I join MSc Biotech correspondence course after passing BSc? Which are the open universities offering this course? Procedure for admission?
  9. How to apply for German Universities for doing M.S after B.E? Entrance exam which I can write to join the universities? Minimum percentage required to join the university? Is it compulsory to learn German Language to enter the universities there?
  10. Percentage required in engineering to study in Germany?
  11. List of the distance universities in India offering admission in M.Sc Geology?
  12. Will it be good to do M.S or M.E in correspondence? List of universities offering correspondence or part time courses?
  13. Which are the universities offering M.Tech in food tech in India? I am a final year student of B.Tech Biotech
  14. Percentage required to enter in Astrophysics? Which universities are offering such course in India?
  15. List of reputed universities offering Ph.d programme in health care management in India?
  16. List of top universities in India offering Aeronutics course for diploma holders? -- [New]
  17. Percentage required in 12th, requirements, expenses and list of colleges offering MCA program in India?
  18. What is the eligiblity to join Distance Mode BE course? List some universities offering DMBE?

21st September 2016, 10:09 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities offering weekend M.Sc(Chemistry) course in India? Percentage required in B.Sc to join?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalidhas palanichamy View Post
I want to join weekend college for M.Sc(Chemistry) course. Please tell me about the universities in India and also the minimum percentage I have to acquired in B.Sc? Thank you!
List o the best college for M.Sc in Chemistry course in India:

1.Dr. Hari Singh Gaur University - Sagar, Madhya Pradesh

2.Bharathidasan University - Tiruchchirappalli, Tamil Nadu

3.Allahabad University - Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh

4.Sam Higginbotom Institute of Agriculture - Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh

5.Jadavpur University - Kolkata, West Bengal

6.AVK Institute of Higher Learning - Bangalore, Karnataka

7.M.G. Science Institute - Ahmedabad, Gujarat

8.M.E.S Kalladi College - Palakkad, Kerala

9.Ahmednagar Jilha M P S`s College Of Physical Education

10.M.G. Science Institute - Ahmedabad, Gujarat

Those candidates who have completed B.Sc in Chemistry with above 50% marks from a recognized University are eligible for M.Sc in Chemistry admission.

21st September 2016, 02:46 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: List of universities offering weekend M.Sc(Chemistry) course in India? Percentage required in B.Sc to join?

M.Sc stands for Master of Science.
It is two year post graduate program for those students who have completed their Bachelor degree from any university recognized by UGC(University Grant Commission).
Minimum marks for admission vary from college to college.

Also, no university offer weekend M.Sc course in India. To pursue any course, students need to choose either regular mode or distance mode.
In regular mode, students need to attend lectures, practicals and other activities while in distance mode they need only to appear in examinations.
If you are interested in higher studies and at same time, you need to do involve in other work then you should go for distance course.

Best university in India for distance course is IGNOU(Indira Gandhi National Open University).
Other universities also offer M.Sc via distance mode such as Sikkim Manipal University, Karnataka State Open University, Amity Directorate of Distance and Online Education etc.
From my point of view, it is better to study M.Sc Chemistry from regular mode and for that best institute will be IISc, IIT, DU, BHU, JNU.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?