15th November 2016, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required in engineering to study in Germany?

What is the percentage required in engineering to study in Germany? Can you please list me down the different universities based on the percentages? Will it be a problem to get admission in the top college if the percentage is less or we can give more money to join?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do MS from Germany if scored 60% marks in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges/universities offering MS in Germany?
  2. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in germany? What is the percentage required?
  4. Names of the colleges in Germany for MS in Mechanical Engineering? Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to get Highest Scholarship? How much time is required to complete MS?
  5. How can I study MS in Germany with scholarship? Percentage required to study with scholarship?
  6. Possibility to study MS in Germany for a candidate with 62% in B.Tech?
  7. Possibility to study in Germany with 62% in B.Tech?
  8. Should I have to appear in GRE for study MS in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech(CSE)?
  9. Commerce related courses available to study in Germany for B.Com student of Pakistan?
  10. Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to study MS in Germany?
  11. List of German universities for doing MS(Mechanical Engineering)? What's the criteria for getting scholarship? Is hostel facility available for the same?
  12. Minimum CGPA requirement to study MS in Germany for a Mechanical Engineering graduate?
  13. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to pursue Master degree in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech to study Master degree in Germany?
  14. Percentage required in 12th PCM to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) in Germany/Singapore?
  15. Procedure to get admission in German Universities for MS in Aerospace Engineering? Procedure to get Visa and rues to pay amount? Minimum percentage requirement?
  16. Can I get any scholarship to study in Germany after passing B.Tech? I have a percentage of 70
  17. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in Germany?
  18. Can I get MS seat in Germany with 55% in engineering? Percentage required in TOEFL?
16th August 2017, 09:47 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in engineering to study in Germany?

There is no specific percentage criteria required in engineering to pursue your higher studies in Germany. Candidates who have qualified Engineering course from a recognised university are eligible to pursue higher studies in German universities. It is best to learn German language as it will be easy for you to pursue your higher studies in German universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?