8th February 2012, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required to enter in Astrophysics? Which universities are offering such course in India?

hi im myron rodrigues from goa i want to study astrophysics in india.im a 12th science collage student.i will be answering my board exam next month.what % i want to enter in such a college? which universities offer such studies in India? specially in neighbouring states to goa.also give me details about the fees and enterance exams related to such collages.

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities which offer PhD in Astrophysics in India
  2. List of universities which offer M.Sc in Astrophysics to B.Sc(Physics) candidate in India and Abroad? Eligibility to get admission?
  3. Any colleges in India, America, Canada, Australia, Singapore offering B.Tech Astrophysics?
  4. List of universities which offer M.Sc(Astrophysics) to B.Sc(Physics) candidate in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  5. Universities offering Integrated M.Tech+Ph.D in Astrophysics programme for MCA graduate?
  6. Colleges under Pondicherry university offering integrated M.Sc in Astrophysics?
  7. Universities and colleges in India offering MSc Astrophysics, Integrated MSc and Ph.D in Astronomy?
  8. What is the procedure followed to get admission for B.Sc Astrophysics course?
  9. How to apply for German Universities for doing M.S after B.E? Entrance exam which I can write to join the universities? Minimum percentage required to join the university? Is it compulsory to learn German Language to enter the universities there?
  10. Which are the colleges in India offering the course in Astrophysics? What should I do in order to opt for Astrophysics?
  11. Which are the institutes in India offering Astrophysics? How ca I prepare for it?
  12. Entrance exam, eligibility and procedure to get admission in colleges offering Astrophysics course in India? -- [New]
  13. What are the career opportunities in Astrophysics? Which are the colleges offering Astrophysics in Kerala?
  14. Possibility to study M.Sc(Astrophysics) in USA with scholarship? List of colleges and percentage required to get admission?
  15. Colleges offering B.Sc in Astrophysics?
  16. Percentage required in 12th PCM to study Astrophysics in Graduation?
  17. List of colleges in India which are offering Astrophysics(BSc course)? Procedure for admission in those colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which are the universities offering M.Tech in food tech in India? I am a final year student of B.Tech Biotech
3rd July 2012, 01:25 AM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required to enter in Astrophysics? Which universities are offering such course in India?

Hai,

List of universities offering Astrophysics in India:-

Indian Institute of Astrophysics, Koramangala, banglore,

JNTU college of engineering, Hyderabad,

Punjabi university, patiala, punjab,

Inter-university centre for Astronomy and Astrophysics, Pune,

Andhra university, Vishakapatnam,

MP Birla planetarium, kolkata,

National Centre for Radio Astrophysics, TATA institute of fundamental research, Pune and Banglore,

Osmania university, Hyderabad,

Birla Institute of Technology and Sciences, Pilani,

Gulbarga university, Gulbarga,

Berhampur university, Berhampur.

To be eligible for Astrophysics you should be passed in 12th standard with science stream and graduation in science stream with 50% marks.

For more details visit below website
www.iiap.res.in
5th July 2012, 09:34 AM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required to enter in Astrophysics? Which universities are offering such course in India?

List of Universities offering Astrophysics in India :

Amity University , Noida

Sri Krishnadevaraya University , Anatapur

Rajasthan University , Jaipur

Pondichery University , Pondicherry

Andhra University , Visakhapatnam

JNTU College of Engineering , Hyderabad

Osmania University , Hyderabad

Birla Institute of Science , Bangalore

Inter University Centre for Astronomy & Astrophysics , Pune

Punjab University , Patiala
5th May 2013, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Now I have completed B.Sc., general physics. am I eligible for M.Sc., Astrophysics? which college is offering this course?
14th October 2014, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

How much % is required to get admission in astrophysics in punjabi unvirsty,patiala
31st August 2021, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

In how many percentage we need in 12 th after taken astronamer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?