19th February 2011, 11:49 AM
G.Elakkiya

Which is better between Part time or Correspondence M.E after B.E degree?

Hi..I am interested to do M.E after completed my B.E Degree.and i wish to do in part time or correspondence.which is best and which suits for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Is MDU offering M.Ed correspondence or part time?
  2. Can I appear for IAS examination after completing degree in part time or correspondence?
  3. List of colleges offering part time degree course in Surat and Baroda region?
  4. Am I eligible to do M.E Part time after completing correspondence B.E Mechanical Engineering? Procedure to join M.E(Part Time)?
  5. Is it possible to do part time Ph.D. in Dance subject?
  6. Will it be good to do M.S or M.E in correspondence? List of universities offering correspondence or part time courses?
  7. What is the fee structure for M.Tech Part time in Anna University per year? Duration of part time and correspondence for doing M.Tech?
  8. What is the duration of M.E in correspondence? What are the class timings for part time?
  9. How can I do degree in part time after doing diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which is good to do degree course while working after diploma? Full time or part time? -- [New]
  11. Can i join MBA course along with my regular CA program? Are there chances of any date clash in examination?
  12. How to take admission in B.E Civil?
  13. How effective will it be to do MS or ME in correspondence? List of universities offering correspondence or part time(weekend)?
  14. Which course is best after completion of B.Sc?
  15. Will there be any Entrance Exam to do part time ME course being a candidate pursuing BE in CSE? Does TANCET a good choice for this?
  16. What should I do to join the correspondence course in LLB? What is the fees and can I do part time?
  17. Universities conducting M.Tech correspondence course full time as well as part time? Fee structure details and subjects in M.Tech?
  18. How to opt for M.E in part time or correspondence? What is the fee structure?
23rd February 2011, 08:25 PM
nitingoplani88

Default Re: Which is better between Part time or Correspondence M.E after B.E degree?

I think first of all you must know the fact behind Part Time and Correspondence

Part Time:-> classes conduct as usual but not in regular timings

Correspondence
-> classes conduct through post.

So it is clear that Part Time is more superior than Correspondence
But you must prefer the one as per your circumstances...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?