14th April 2011, 05:33 PM
tapiss

Is MDU offering M.Ed correspondence or part time?

i am doing job and i want to do further study in m.ed. so i want to know that is m.ed. correspondence or part time from maharishi dayanand university??????????

Related Questions:
  1. How to do M.Ed from MDU? -- [New]
  2. Will it be good to do M.S or M.E in correspondence? List of universities offering correspondence or part time courses?
  3. How effective will it be to do MS or ME in correspondence? List of universities offering correspondence or part time(weekend)?
  4. What should I do to join B.Ed 1 year correspondence course in MDU? Is there any colleges of MDU in Noida? From where to get the forms?
  5. Can I do M.Ed correspondence from MDU Rohtak?
  6. Can I do M.Ed in Correspondence from MDU, Rohtak?
  7. Any facility to do part time B.Tech in India? Which University to opt in Karnataka? List of colleges offering this course in Karnataka?
  8. Anna university colleges in Tamilnadu offering M.E structural engineering through correspondence and part time?
  9. List of colleges offering Part Time M.E course and correspondence in Chennai? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of the colleges in Chennai offering Part time M.E correspondence?
  11. List of colleges offering part time ME in Chennai?
  12. Any universities offering M.Tech/MS as part time in Bangalore?
  13. Which colleges is offering part time M.Tech or M.E?
  14. Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu offering part time or correspondence M.E?
  15. List of the engineering colleges along with their details like eligibility criteria, admission procedure etc, offering BE course through correspondence?
  16. Am I eligible to do M.E Part time after completing correspondence B.E Mechanical Engineering? Procedure to join M.E(Part Time)?
  17. Can I take admission in June-July in MDU university for B.Ed correspondence if my results are pending till October? Fee structure of B.Ed for two years or single year?
  18. What is the fee structure for M.Tech Part time in Anna University per year? Duration of part time and correspondence for doing M.Tech?
23rd August 2011, 04:30 PM
saugata2008

Default Re: Is MDU offering M.Ed correspondence or part time?

All the details you can collect from the attachment :
Attached Files
File Type: doc Maharshi Dayanand.doc(69.0 KB, 128 views)
16th February 2012, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is MDU offering M.Ed correspondence or part time?

I want to M.Ed.through distance mode in current session,guide me.(Dr.Najam Bhat)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?