13th July 2017, 12:58 PM
harshamtce

Can a BA with 49.6% eligible to get admission in LLB colleges? List of entrance exams and syllabus?

I have passed BA with 49.6% and now want to study LLB course. Please tell me am I eligible to get admission in LLB colleges? List of entrance exams and syllabus?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges and entrance exams for 5 year LLB course for final year B.Com. students
  2. List of colleges which offer LLB in Abroad? Entrance exams and cost of expenses?
  3. Can we take admission for LLB without writing entrance?
  4. List of entrance exams other than CLAT for admission in Law course? Colleges in Mumbai offering BBA(LLB) course?
  5. Will I have to pay fees for admission in LLB even if I clear the entrance exam like CLAT, SET and AILET? What are the advantages of writing entrance exams like LSAT?
  6. LLB degree with 53% is applicable to get admission in top LLM colleges of India? Entrance exam and syllabus of it?
  7. What can I do to study LLB after 12th? Qualifications required for studying and syllabus of the exam? What kind of questions appear in LLB entrance? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What are the eligibility terms for LLB? what are the entrance exams needed to clear to get admission for LLB?
  9. Procedure to take admission in LLB after graduation
  10. How can I plan my sons admission in LLB after 10th? Does CLAT include reputed law colleges like Delhi University Law College? List of colleges under CLAT? Any entrance test for admission to LLB course other than CLAT?
  11. List of various entrance exams to study BA LLB course? How can I prepare for entrance exams?
  12. Procedure for LLB after Post Graduation? What is the syllabus of LLB entrance exam?
  13. LLB form best colleges in Mumbai without entrance exams after B.Com in 2010 with 54% marks?
  14. Is there any colleges offering LLB without taking any entrance exams?
  15. List of colleges which offer B.B.A.LLB course in West Bengal? Entrance exam for admission?
  16. List of colleges which offer BBA+LLB course in Mumbai? Entrance exam for admission? -- [New]
  17. An MBA post graduate with other qualifications can study LLB at the age of 27 years?
  18. Procedure to do LLB from TNOP?
13th July 2017, 10:34 PM
kachhadiyasarika
Member+

Default Re: Can a BA with 49.6% eligible to get admission in LLB colleges? List of entrance exams and syllabus?

Yes. You are eligible to apply for 3 years LLB course after graduation. Admission will be based on entrance exam.

LLB Entrance Exams
- CLAT (Common Law Admission Test)
- LSAT (Law School Admission Test)
- LAWCET (Law Common Entrance Test)
- AILET (All India Law Entrance Test)
- AIBE (All India Bar Examination)

LLB Entrance Syllabus
- English Language and Comprehension
- General Knowledge and Current Affairs
- Legal Aptitude
- Mathematics
- Logical Reasoning
13th July 2017, 11:09 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a BA with 49.6% eligible to get admission in LLB colleges? List of entrance exams and syllabus?

LLB stands for Bachelor of Legislative Law and it is three year duration course.

The minimum eligibility to appear for examination to get admission in course is candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline.

There is no age limit to pursue LLB.

The required minimum aggregate to appear for examination varies with institutes. So, visit official website of respective institute to get detail information about admission.
14th July 2017, 07:49 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to appear in entrance examination or to get admission on merit basis in LLB course.

LLB stands for Bachelor of Law and to get admission in course candidate have to appear and qualify in entrance examination.

The basis required qualification to get admission is candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline.

The required aggregate varies with universities ( generally 50% ), so you can visit official link of the university for detail.

Link of some universities are :-

www.du.ac.in - Delhi university.

www.bhuonline.in. - Banaras Hindu University.

www.patnauniversity.ac.in. - Patna University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?