10th April 2017, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Tips to prepare for B.Sc entrance exams? What to study and get prepared?

Tips to prepare for B.Sc entrance exams? What to study and get prepared? Can you please provide me the previous year entrance exam papers maybe which will help to understand the pattern? Awaiting to get the response soon. Thank you!

8th April 2018, 01:51 AM
sha2nk90

Default Re: Tips to prepare for B.Sc entrance exams? What to study and get prepared?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Tips to prepare for B.Sc entrance exams? What to study and get prepared? Can you please provide me the previous year entrance exam papers maybe which will help to understand the pattern? Awaiting to get the response soon. Thank you!
Admission test or Entrance Exam for higher courses is done to check the knowledge of an student of last exam attended.Here you are interested for B.sc course,means your last attended class is 10+2.So you need to prepare the subjects that you have read in your class 10+2.
Suppose you are preparing for B.sc Maths,then you will have to thoroughly study the subjects Mathematics,Physics and chemistry.Some universities also ask general awareness questions too,so you will have to prepare that accordingly.
And if you are wanting admission in B.sc Bio Then you would have studies PCB in 10+2,Means you need to prepare Biology instead of Mathematics,rest will go as it was.
There is nothing as such to worry about if you have studies your 10+2 subjects well.
For your reference I have attached an entrance exam papers of BHU(Banaras Hindu University) for B.sc Maths and B.sc Biology,Please find those.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?