9th July 2011, 09:14 PM
vijupillai

What to do to prepare for Civil Service Exams? How to prepare while studying in LLB?

sir
,i want to prepare for ips exams what can i do for preparing this civil examinations
i just compleated in b tech in mechanical , and now iam plan to study in llb plz give me a correct information
regards
vijesh pillai

Related Questions:
  1. How should I prepare for Civil Service Exam? I am studying in 12th
  2. How can I prepare for BPSC Civil Service
  3. How to prepare for Civil Services Exam through Self Study? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How can I prepare to crack Civil Service Examinations?
  5. Are there any extra courses/competitive exams/extra academics that I have to prepare for while or after Civil Engineering Degree?
  6. How should I prepare for Civil services exam? Books to be referred?
  7. What are the qualifications that are required for CIVILS and the strategies to prepare for the exam?
  8. Should I do MCS or MCA after studying in TYBCS in Ahmednagar? How to prepare for campus interviews?
  9. How can I prepare to become a Civil Judge? Books for preparation?
  10. How to apply for IAS exam after completing B.E in EEE? How to prepare for IAS exam?
  11. How should I prepare for Civil Service exam? I am a engineering graduate student in computers
  12. How to prepare for Civil Services Exam at home having completed M.Sc in Computer Science with 57%? Which Books to prepare for this Exam? List of Institutes offering free Coaching for this Exam in Pune or Mumbai?
  13. How can I prepare for Civil Services? What is the procedure to prepare?
  14. How to prepare for civil service exam?
  15. How can I prepare to crack CLAT LLB? -- [New]
  16. Which subjects to prepare for Civil Exam?
  17. How to get admission in abroad for MS in Civil engineering? I am studying B.E Civil
  18. What's the difference in exams of civil service and the customs department? How can I prepare for the exam and interviews for better result? How may I know about the career development in customs sector?
15th July 2011, 10:44 PM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: What to do to prepare for Civil Service Exams? How to prepare while studying in LLB?

Dear friend,
Civil service exam are conducted by UPSC.The pattern of exam is in two section:
*prelimenary exam
*mains exam
Eligiblty for IPS exam:
*Must be graduate from any discipline from recognised university.
*Must have minimum aggregate of 60% in graduate.
*Age limit should be minimum age:21 years and maximum age:30 years.

Tips to clear IPS exam:
*Use standard books for preparing these exam.
*Use proper time management.give high preference to important topics.
*Solve previous year paper of IPS exam to know the pattern of exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?