25th January 2015, 02:14 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study LLB program in Guwahati?

Hello sir
I want to study LLB course in anywhere Guwahati....
kindly let me know what are the exams i have to give?
also I want to know about the colleges.....
please reply as soon as possible
thank you and regards-

Related Questions:
  1. What can I do to study LLB after 12th? Qualifications required for studying and syllabus of the exam? What kind of questions appear in LLB entrance?
  2. What are the eligibility terms for LLB? what are the entrance exams needed to clear to get admission for LLB?
  3. How may I get details about Bar council entrance exams in Guwahati? I've done LLB degree from Arunachal Law Academy and want to be an Advocate
  4. Do I have to study in Guwahati if I chooses Guwahati as my center for entrance test?
  5. How can I resume my studies in Law and be a lawyer? I'm left My B.Com in final sem and wish to continue it now
  6. How to pursue LLM after completing LLB with 47% from Guwahati University
  7. What are the eligibility criteria for admission in LLB in IGNOU Guwahati?
  8. Percentage required for admission in law college?
  9. When will Bar council entrance exam will held in Guwahati?
  10. What is the cost of admission in B.Ed? I have completed BSc with 42.5% in BN college
  11. List of coaching classes for preparation of CLAT LLM in Guwahati?
  12. LLB form best colleges in Mumbai without entrance exams after B.Com in 2010 with 54% marks?
  13. Where can I get the best counseling about LLB? From where can I get the alerts of the various entrance exams of LLB?
  14. Is LLB good for girls? Opportunities after completing LLB?
  15. Can I get into a stream of Law after passing 12th? I am a medical student with PCB
  16. Should I have to study BBA to apply for MBA?
  17. Can I do M.Tech in Robotics engineering after completing B.Tech in Manufacturing engineering?
  18. Am I eligible for llb after graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
26th January 2015, 04:01 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study LLB program in Guwahati?

The best entrance examination you can give to pursue LLB (Bachelor of Law) is CLAT (Common Law Aptitude Test). To be eligible for this examination, you must have completed Higher Secondary School (10+2) or Intermediate from a recognized university with minimum 45% marks. The age must not exceed 20 years to be eligible, and of course age relaxation will be applicable for reserved candidates. Total 16 National Law Universities participating in CLAT examination, so since you are from Guwahati you can opt for "NLUJAA - Guwahati". To get admission in this top National Law University in Guwahati, you need to secure good marks in CLAT Examination.

Name of the University: (Admission to LLB Through CLAT entrance Examination) "The National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam"
Ph. No: 0361-2738891/ 92 , 9435042437
Address: NEJOTI Building, B.K.Kakati Road, Bholanath Mandir Path, Near SBI (South Guwahati Branch), Ulubari, Guwahati-781007
http://www.nluassam.ac.in

For CLAT Details - http://clat.ac.in
26th January 2015, 08:49 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir
I want to study LLB course in anywhere Guwahati....
kindly let me know what are the exams i have to give?
also I want to know about the colleges.....
please reply as soon as possible
thank you and regards-
To get admission in reputed LLB university then you must appear and qualified in Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) or the entrance exam conducted by the respective university. The admission to the LLB is based on the entrance exam performance.

LLB Eligibility:

The applicant have to passed graduation in any stream and securing a minimum of 50% marks in the case of general candidates and a minimum of 45% marks in the case of SC/ST/OBC category from a recognized university.

To get admission, applicant have to passed an entrance examination conducted by concerned university. Admission will be allotted based o on the result of admission Test cum Interview.

Here, I am listing you the LLB universities in Guwahati,

Dispur Law College
(Affiliated to: Guwahati University)
Dispur Law College
Gopal Boro HS Buildings, Ganeshguri,
Phone: +91-361-2564475

NEF Law College
G.M.C Road, Ananda Nagar, (Opp. the CUBE), Christianbasti,
Guwahati - 781 005
Phone: +91-361-2131087
Fax: +91-361-2452424
Email: [email protected]

University Law College, Department of Law, Guwahati University
Guwahati- 781 014
Assam, India
Phone No: +91-361-2700420 (Office)

J. B. Law College
(Affiliated to: Guwahati University)
Chandmari (near Guwahati commerce college),
Guwahati
Pin: 781003
15th April 2015, 12:53 PM
amanshrivastava98

See, LLB can be done through 2 modes :

1. By fighting the CLAT examination.

2. Through simple LLB.

If you appear in CLAT and secure a good rank in that then you will be given admission in any of the National Law Universities across the country for a 5 years BA-LLB degree.

But if you have completed graduation then you are not eligible for CLAT.
A simple LLB, you are eligible.

Many university acoross the country are there which offer a LLB degree through regular as well as the private mode.

There is no such hard and fast eligibility criteria for that.

The candidate just have to pass the higher secondary and all the subject in that successfully as per the guidelines of UGC.
14th April 2017, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

My relative Miss Zuhida Sultana graduated in Arts
and is willing to get admission in llb in Gujarati. Her
Percentage is 42 . Is she eligible? Plz reply at ur earlier convenience. -SYED ISHFAQUR RAHMAN,
EMAIL- [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?