22nd March 2015, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage is required in 10th CBSE to take admission in Higher Secondary Science of WB Board?

Hello everyone,
I want to take admission in a better school after 10th class.
I have just given my 10th CBSE Board exam in Kolkata.
Kindly tell me if I want to move in WB Board then
what percentage I have to score in my 10th if I want to study Science
in Higher Secondary?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to study Science in Higher Secondary?
  2. Eligibility for admission based on 10th and 12th results?
  3. Possibility to study Science in Higher Secondary if secured 6 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
  4. Procedure to get transfer from CBSE Board to MP Board for Higher Secondary Education?
  5. Which board to choose among CBSE and Maharashtra State Board to study Higher Secondary Education with Science?
  6. How can I get admission in Maharaja Sawai Man Singh Vidyalaya for Higher Secondary Education after completing 10th CBSE?
  7. Can I get admission to study Higher Secondary in CBSE Board if pursuing Senior Secondary from NIOS?
  8. Can I study Higher Secondary from CBSE Board after completing 10th from Bihar Board?
  9. List of Higher Secondary Science schools in Chennai which offer admission for a candidate who secured below 60% in 10th Board exam?
  10. Compulsory and optional subjects enlisted in Science of CBSE Board Higher Secondary Education?
  11. What percentage I have to achieve for admission in 11th CBSE if pursuing 10th MP Board?
  12. ISC, CBSE or PSEB, which is better to study in Higher Secondary for Software Engineer aspirant?
  13. List of CBSE affiliated Higher Secondary schools in Bhubaneswar?
  14. Which Board should I prefer between ICSE, CBSE or PSEB to score 95% in Higher Secondary? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get admission to study PCB in Higher Secondary at any good school if expecting 60% in 10th Board exam?
  16. What is the current Secondary Higher Secondary school system in INDIA?
  17. What should I study in Higher Secondary if expecting 80% to 85% in 10th Board exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure to get admission in 11th Science of ISC Board for a candidate who has secured 82.2% in 10th CBSE?
30th March 2015, 07:14 PM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: How much percentage is required in 10th CBSE to take admission in Higher Secondary Science of WB Board?

In order to get admission in good H.S board in class 11th than you need to secure minimum 50% in your rehearsal exam in class 10th and if you haven't got good marks in rehearsal exam than minimum 60% you should get in board exam for admission in good school.
31st March 2015, 03:07 PM
SmilyRishu

Default Re: How much percentage is required in 10th CBSE to take admission in Higher Secondary Science of WB Board?

For getting admission in well reputed school for higher secondary education you have to score good percentage in your matriculation board exam.

My suggestion to you is that you should have to target at least 80 percent then you will definitely got 70 percent in matriculation and after getting 70 percent you will surely got admission in any school under WB board.
As per minimum percent you have to score at least 40 percent to get admission in any school for further study.

Thank you.
31st March 2015, 07:01 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

It all Depends on schools in which you are going , Some of WS board schools have Entrance test while some of school provide admission on the behalf of Pre-Board exams , if you score 80+ in board then no one school denied to gave admission
If you get 70+ than may be some school reputed school denied but you can get admission ,in reputed school if you got 70+ percentage in your Board exams , or it also depends on which one stream you wants to choose , if you wants to choose science stream then you must have 70+ score otherwise in 60+ percent you can get admission easily in any WB board
20th April 2015, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

What percentage would get get admissions for higher secondary in kerala
21st June 2017, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Which stream I take for become software engineer after 10 mpboard and how much percentage is required
14th October 2017, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

I am 11th class student I want to do IIT preparation but I would not take computer science I remember it to complete my half 11th class .so what I do next
31st August 2018, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam
My son name of Vodnala Shashidhar he is studying in IIT &Olympiad Narayana in Adhibatla Hyderabad India he is very brilliant in Mathematics and all subjects also he is more interested in Maths Dr.Ramanujan 3 times district 1st Olympiad IMO ISO silver medalist In Indian chanps bronze medals 2 he got and 5th class he got gold medal in Abacus mathametics and recently in 8th class he got gold medal in Vellociity IIT in Hyderabad as a father i am worrying about my son get in to right way give study may be unawereness which way I want take him for higher education it should not miss guide please advise me.

Thanks &regards
Buchanna vodnala
Father of Shashidhar vodnala.
7th May 2019, 02:06 AM
Unregistered

HOW MANY MARKS REQUIRED FOR TAKE ADMISSION IN SCIENCE HIGHER SECONDARY
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?