13th June 2014, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and procedure to get job in Tata Steel for B.Tech(ECE) student from Lovely Professional University and a citizen of Jharkhand?

sir,
i am pursuing my betech (ece ) from lovely professional university jalandhar punjab,but i am a permanent resident of jharkhand and interested for job in tata steel ,please give me the procedure and the eligibility criteria.thank you

3rd September 2016, 12:30 AM
PAN2HELP

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and procedure to get job in Tata Steel for B.Tech(ECE) student from Lovely Professional University and a citizen of Jharkhand?

Tata Steel is a very reputed company to start your career with. But you must have these criteria to be able to appear for Tata Steel.

Eligibility Criteria for Tata Steel :

1. you must have minimum 60% marks throughout your academic career.
2. They don't allow study gap of more than 2 years.
3. You should not have any pending backlogs

Procedure :

1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical Interview
3. HR Interview

20th March 2021, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and procedure to get job in Tata Steel for B.Tech(ECE) student from Lovely Professional University and a citizen of Jharkhand?

Sir iam a ece student but i have no carieer ,i want to job in TATA company . Sir plz tell me what i do to get job in TATA.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?