20th June 2012, 01:45 AM
bhavesh 786

How to take admission in diploma in Automobile Engineering in Mumbai after passing SSC exam with 71%

I have passed my ssc xam with 71% n now i want to take admission in diploma in automobile engineering in mumbai only.so. Plz suggest me some college names where i can able to get admission..thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in Automobile engineering diploma in mobile after passing SSC exam with 57%?
  2. How can I get admission in Diploma in Automobile Engineering course in Mumbai if completed 10th being a 15 years old candidate? -- [New]
  3. How can I get admission in automobile engineering after passing SSC with 75.09%
  4. How to get admission for computer engineering after passing SSC with 72%?
  5. Automobile Engineering or Mechanical Engineering for a good career?
  6. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) if pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. What should I learn within mechanical or automobile engineering after passing diploma in automobile engineering?
  8. List of government engineering colleges in Western Mumbai for Mechanical & Automobile engineering?
  9. List of colleges in Mumbai offering diploma course in Automobile Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to do diploma in Automobile engineering after passing ITI Automobile(2 years course)?
  11. Can I get admission in 2nd year of Mechanical Engineering Diploma in Mumbai if secured 43% in 12th and scored 59 marks in CET?
  12. Merits and Demerits to study Automobile Engineering Diploma on 10th basis? Scope of Automobile Engineering Diploma?
  13. How can I go for diploma automobile engineering after diploma? I have appeared for ICSC exam
  14. Which are the diploma engineering colleges available in and around Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? Cutoff percentage for admission?
  15. How can I take admission in government college of Mumbai for diploma in civil engineering after getting 51.28% in SSC?
  16. Which are the best colleges in Bombay and Ahmedabad for Automobile Engineering in diploma course after my SSC?
  17. How to join Automobile engineering after passing SSC exam? Which college is good in Gujarat?
  18. How may one build career in automobile engineering after passing class 12th?
12th July 2012, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in diploma in Automobile Engineering in Mumbai after passing SSC exam with 71%

what after diploma for automobile engineering plz.. suggest me
17th June 2013, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in diploma in Automobile Engineering in Mumbai after passing SSC exam with 71%

how to take admission in automobile trade after scoring 75% in ssc
18th June 2013, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

How can I take admission in good colleges for diploma of automobile after passing S.S.C with 84%?
29th January 2014, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 12th commerce from english medium and now I want to take admission in automobile engineering college of Ahmedabad So what is the procedure for that.
please explain me
11th June 2014, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in diploma in Automobile Engineering in Mumbai after passing HSC exam with 57%
12th June 2015, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE TO TAKE ADMISSION IN AUTOMOBILE DIPLOMA COLLEGES IN MUMBAI ...PLZ SEND ME URL & LINKS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?