5th July 2010, 06:10 PM
rashmi dandriyal

Lowest and highest fee structure for MBBS course in government and private colleges in India?

hello i am rashmi i want to know the lowest and highest full fee for mbbs in govt as well as private colleges in india.pls help.

Related Questions:
  1. Lowest and highest fee structure for MBBS course in government and private college in India?
  2. List of all India common MBBS entrance exam(Government and Private) which can be given by student of UP? Fee structure of private colleges?
  3. What is the fee structure for MBBS in Karnataka colleges for 2B category in government and private colleges
  4. Minimum marks required to get MBBS seat in Government or Private College? Fee structure of MBBS course in government or private college?
  5. What is the fee structure for MBBS course in private and government colleges of Andhra Pradesh?
  6. What is the amount for BDS course for SC/ST?
  7. How to take admission in private or government college for MBBS? What is the fee structure in private and government college?
  8. Details of fee structure of MBBS in government colleges in Jammu?
  9. List of private medical colleges in India? What is their minimum fee structure along with the admission procedure?
  10. Which MBBS college in India offers the lowest fee structure?
  11. What is the fee structure in private and government colleges in AP for MBBS?
  12. Fee structure of MD/MS course at government medical colleges in Bangladesh -- [New]
  13. List of private medical colleges in India having minimum fee structure for MBBS courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Number of seats and admission criteria of government medical colleges offering MBBS course
  15. Fee structure of MBBS course in management quota at private MCI recognized colleges in Northern India?
  16. What is the fee structure for MBBS in government and private colleges in Kerala
  17. What is the fee structure for MBBS and BDS in pune at government or private colleges?
  18. Fee structure of private and government MBBS colleges in Kerala?
31st March 2011, 11:37 PM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Lowest and highest fee structure for MBBS course in government and private colleges in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rashmi dandriyal View Post
hello i am rashmi i want to know the lowest and highest full fee for mbbs in govt as well as private colleges in india.pls help.
Dear friend there is different type of college for different type of fees ...........

but approx minimum fees is rs. 600,000 to 200,0000...............

in Government college not too much fees but in private college there is too much donation...........

that's why there is too much different fees for different college..........
4th April 2011, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Lowest and highest fee structure for MBBS course in government and private colleges in India?

how many MBBS seats are there in Tamil Nadu for this year 2011-12?
8th April 2011, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Lowest and highest fee structure for MBBS course in government and private colleges in India?

How many percentage need for MBBS in Gujrat for GSEB Student
9th April 2011, 08:38 AM
Taurus47
Senior Member+

hii

Lowest and highest fee structure for MBBS course in government and private colleges in India
there is different type of college for different type of fees .
but approx minimum fees is rs. 600,000 to 200,0000..
in Government college not too much fees but in private college there is too much donation.
that's why there is too much different fees for different college.

good luck
14th April 2011, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

how many percentage needed for mbbs
14th April 2011, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

how much marks should i require to get admission in govt medical college of Maharashtra?
24th April 2011, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

how many seats are in cbse mbbs in 2011
29th April 2011, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

how is the fee structure regarding MBBS studies in north bengal university that is in Siliguri?
29th April 2011, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Anyone who can answer the above questions??
30th April 2011, 12:14 AM
AYUSH KUMAR YADAV
Senior Member+

Lowest and highest fee structure for MBBS course in government and private colleges in India are:-
approx minimum fees is rs. 600,000 to 200,0000..
1st May 2011, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

HOW MANY MBBS ARE THERE IN HARYANA?
1st May 2011, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

HOW MANY MBBS ARE THERE IN HARYANA?
3rd May 2011, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

which medical college of gujarat has lowest fees and how much?
8th May 2011, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

in the academic year 2010-2011 which is the last rank for m.b.b.s in s.c category in eamcet
14th May 2011, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

my medical cut off is193.5 will i get free seat or payment in any private medical colleges in tamil nadu?
16th May 2011, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

How many mbbs seats are there in vizag?
17th May 2011, 04:43 PM
ajeetpatel54
Member+

hi dear,
lowest and highest fee structure for MBBS course in government and private colleges in India
in Government college not too much fees but in private college there is too much donation.

thanks
31st May 2011, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

I Want Total Fee NIMS Jaipur Manegment Quta Please Help me
31st May 2011, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

which mbbs college is lowest fees in mh
1st June 2011, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am ST candidate and got 9515 rank in KCET. Will i get medical seat in any one of medical colleges in bangalore? srinivas, bangalore.
7th June 2011, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

Is there a special Quota for brahmins in BHU????
7th June 2011, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

my daughter is studying in Saudi Arabia, her subject is Sceince Streem (Physics, Chemistry and Biolagy) if she can completed her 12 exam she can be possible to apply for EMCET
11th June 2011, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Hello i am junaid i want to know the lowest package for mbbs in private medical college of bangladesh.
30th June 2011, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

total 200000 ka packge ayegaa..contact 09002672880
13th August 2011, 08:35 PM
RN007

Lowest and highest fee structure for MBBS course in government and private colleges in India
14th August 2011, 12:12 AM
ammajii

Hi dear,

there is different type of college for different type of fees ...........

but approx minimum fees is rs. 600,000 to 200,0000...............

in Government college not too much fees but in private college there is too much donation...........

that's why there is too much different fees for different college..........
Thanks
23rd August 2011, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

pls tell me ur ph no. I wil cal u, i am interested in joining mbbs at lowest fee college , thanks 4 ur early reply
23rd August 2011, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

pls tel me ur ph no. I wnt join in mbbs sir. At lowest fee college if possible in govt clg
18th December 2011, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

what is the total fee package for MBBS in govt.colleges of delhi
3rd August 2012, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: Lowest and highest fee structure for MBBS course in government and private colleges in India?

Fee 4 mbbs in govt college ranges from 32,000 - 40,000 thousand only....
11th October 2014, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

plz i want to know about the fee structure for mbbs in saudi arab including hostel and mess fee as lowest as possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?